Is there a good, normal historical Chinese drama WITHOUT terrible CGI, silly acting, cringy supernatural elements, annoying unrealistic events?

I'm desperate!

Thanks, I'll check them out! 
Nirvana in Fire 
i second ....Nirvana in Fire 
Three Miles of Peach Blossom
General and I
Eternal Love
Nirava in Fire
Princess Weiyoung 

you should check out Fighter of the Destiny as well although it's still ongoing but it really got me hooked
Nirava in Fire
The disguiser
Rookie Agent Rouge
Three Kingdoms (2010)

If u can watch without eng sub i can rec more.
I can't watch without eng sub :(  I heard great things about Nirvana in Fire, will check it out. There are no fantasy elements right?
This are highly recommended!! :)

1. Nirvana In Fire-- plot, cast all of it was perfect.
2. The Disguiser- I'm in the dilemma if NIV or this one will be my favorite. Both were great ..maybe because of the same production I really really love this drama no boring part like NIV!!. You need to watch this.... 
3. Battle of Changsha
You're doing right to check out Nirvana in Fire. It's amazing and magnificent. It has some those unrealistic fighting scenes (people look like they can fly) but it's really not a lot of that! It's my #1. The rest:

2: Battle of Changsha - family, war and love; just as heartwarming as it is heartbreaking. Nothing fantasy at all.

3. The sound of the Desert - mainly romance, also palace, revenge. It's wonderful.

4. The Disguiser - it's about spies, family, war and love... more suspenseful than Battle of Changsha. 

5: I'm currently watching Sparrow. It's similar to The Disguiser, the same era. I like it a lot too.

Also, I would like to strongly unrecommend Eternal Love/Ten Miles of Peach Blossom. I know that people like it but it has ALL of the things you say you don't want. (But it's pretty to look at and I like one of the pairings! It's not what you're looking for though.) 
Try Rookie Agent Rouge, The Mystic Nine :D 
Three Kingdoms 

Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan 

Young Warriors of Yang Clan