So I remember this old drama I want to watch again, but it's been so long that I barely remember a few details.  I tried searching for a long time and nothing I found that is quite similar to what I remember, so hopefully someone can help me.  The time of this drama should be around 2008 - 2012 and it's from DirectTV at that time.  I remember a few scenes from it that from my search for this drama only a few have matched, but not quite it. 

These are the scenes I remember: Girl is pregnant by a guy, however the guy's ex confronts the girl inside a parking lot and they were arguing and the girl was very apologetic which frustrate the guy's ex.  When the girl went to leave, the guy's ex accidentally hit the girl while backing up her car, which killed the baby and caused her to lose her memory.  The guy's ex felt ashamed and when the guy found out, he tried to go see the girl, but the girl's father wouldn't let him and blame him for what happened.  So fast forward the guy accepts it and was doing some designing for a wedding dress for a fashion show for wedding dress (this one is unclear for me).  But the girl actually appear wearing the dress he made which he did not know about and surprises him, which he was able to confront the girl.  In detail of what the fashion show looks like, is the models wearing dress walking down an incline at night with fireworks.  

Hopefully that's enough detail to at least find what the name of this drama was, closest I got was "Fated to Love You," but it's not it.  The opening theme had a pretty nice melody and of course it was playing when the guy approach the girl in the fashion show, I want to hear this melody again as well =(  and I actually told myself during the time not to forget what the name was so I'll continue looking for it =\

Thank you.