Guys help me... I think I just watch all good Chinese drama and  I need one right now.. :) Im stuck....

List of c-dramas that I've watch...

1. Nirvana

2. Boss and me

3. love me if you dare

4. Journey of flower

5. princess agents(I want to finish it first)

6. THe disguiser

7. Lady and liar

8. Battle of Changsha

9.Surgeons

Dramas that I drop/hold.

1. Eternal Love

2.Sound of Desert

3. Love o20

4. princess wei young

I just can't find another good drama.. or is it just because i have more expectations now... hmmm....

Legend of Chusen was a pretty big show and there is two seasons floating out there. Righteous vs. 'Evil' sects. From that a couple from opposite sides emerges.
Proud of Love is a web series with 2 seasons that are linked but very different. It's funny and season 2 kind of messes with your mind until it all comes together at the end. It's hard to give it a description.
My Amazing Boyfriend was OK if you like Janice Wu and her goofy acting which I did.

The first 3 involve major fantasy elements so if you don't like that:

To Be a Better Man was good if you ignore the scenes that are suppose to be in America (like they're really bad - if Americans were a race of people you would say it's racist). About a girl and her father's friend and their return to China after her father's death. It's not some weird taboo relationship. She misses her father and he's just trying to do right for his friend (the dead father).
how about scarlet heart the chinese or the korean loved both  the chinese more known in the name bu bu jin xin ... also palace locked heart jade another sililar story with yang mi acting ... well i ve seen all these different  versions of the same story but i must say i loved each one of them cuz they had their special effect  .... ... also  the legend of concubin zhen huan if u r into harem conflict ... well u pass with this until u finish and come for more :D that will pass the month
I highly recommend both Scarlet Heart and Wu Xin the Monster Killer. I rated both of them a 10.
Sorry but i've not read the replies to your post so if i've suggest ones that have already been mentioned then i am very sorry.

Here are a few Chinese mainland dramas that i watched and liked:
* Proud of Love 1 & 2
* Loving, Never Forgetting
* Cruel Romance
* Too Late to Say I Love You
* Sealed with a kiss (if you can get past the fact that its domestic violence, the show is a classic)
* Le Jun Kai (short)
* Go Princess Go (very funny highly recommended)
* The Whirlwind Girl (didn't like the second as much)
* Addicted Heroin (BL drama)

The films Finding Mr Right 1 & 2 were also very good.

I suggest you possibly try Eternal Love again. It does take a while to get into it but the show is great. Worth giving a second chance. I also liked Love 020 but i can understand why some wouldn't like it.

I'm really hit and miss with Chinese shows ever since i started and never finished Prince of Lan Ling. I built myself up for some amazing show and i just can't bring myself to finish it. It was terrible. Same with Six Flying dragons.
wahhhh.. thank you guys.. I CHOOSE GO PRINCESS GO!! :) hehe... I will try your recommendations guys.. :) wow.. No regrets joining this community.. :)
+1 Lu Zhen
+1 My Sunshine
+1 Too Late to Say I Love You
General and I (but you might not like it, based on your dropped list...)
Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds
Because of Meeting You
When a Snail Falls in Love (I ended up liking it more than LMIYD)

Where can i watch "a ckear midsunmers night" (engsub) or does anyine here has a copy. I just really want to watch it. :D
Where can i watch "a ckear midsunmers night" (engsub) or does anyine here has a copy. I just really want to watch it. :D

If you love Jin Dong, then try The First Half of My Life. Worthy to watch.