王力宏

MDL Link[/url]

Leehom Wang (born May 17, 1976) is an American-born singer-songwriter, record producer, actor and film director of Chinese descent based in Taiwan. Formally trained at the Eastman School of Music, Williams College and Berklee College of Music, his musical style is known for fusing Chinese elements (such as Beijing opera, traditional styles of ethnic minorities, Chinese classical orchestra) with hip-hop and R&B. Wang has been active since 1995 and contributed in 25 albums. He is also a four-time winner of Taiwan's Golden Melody Awards, the "Grammys" of Taiwanese music.

In addition to his music, Wang also acted in several films, including Ang Lee's Lust, Caution and Jackie Chan's film Little Big Soldier. He is an environmental activist, and his album Change Me was dedicated to raising eco-awareness among Chinese youth. Wang was one of the first torchbearers for the Beijing 2008 Summer Olympics, and performed in the Olympics' closing ceremony in Beijing. He was listed as one of Goldsea's "The 100 Most Inspiring Asian Americans of All Time".

[u]Discography:

Click here for full Discography[/url]

[u]Filmography:

(1999) The Iron Giant as Dean McCoppin (Mandarin voice role)

(2000) China Strike Force as Alex Cheung

(2000) Ashes to Ashes: Against Smoking as Dave

(2001) The Avenging Fist as Nova

(2003) Moon Child as Son

(2005) Starlit High Noon as Lian Song

(2007) Lust, Caution as Kuang Yumin

(2010) Little Big Soldier as Big General

(2010) Love In Disguise as Du Minghan [also director]

(2011) The Founding of a Party as Luo Jialun

(2012) Yang Guifei as Li Bai [Filming]
I've only recently started listening to him but I'm loving his music and he has a really great voice (:
He also has a song with Rain :D

Although I don't know why Rain isn't in the MV himself but the girl is....he must not have been around for the shooting haha

i like his voice but the style is a little too pop for me. he's a hotty though and was great in Moon Child
I love this man. He is one of my favorite artists. I could look at him and listen to him all day.

This is a large part of why I love him:

Just thought I'd inform all you Lee Hom Wang lovers that if you get Spotify there's a ton of play lists created for him. I'm pretty sure all his songs are there lol I'm currently listening to one of the play lists that has 48 songs on it :3
He was awesome in Moon Child :D
I've come to the conclusion I'm addicted to Lee Hom Wang... 48 songs in and I have yet to hear a song I don't like... lol...

Omo! That's Kaito Kiddo!
I LOVE HIM <3 He is such a great actor.. He had me captured as a fan already after
having seen his performance in Love in Disguise <3
His singing voice is just beautiful too.. My fave song from the LID ost..

Did you know that he collaborated with Wong Fu Productions (Youtubers) for two times?

and my favorite MV's / Songs

I love Wang Leehom.  :)  These are my two favourite songs by him:

Beside the Plum Blossoms / Zai Mei Bian / 在梅邊

The Sun After It's Washed By Spring Rain / Chun Yu Li Xi Guo De Tai Yang / 春雨里洗過的太陽

My favorite musician ever in life! >.<