Next week is the finale of Circle... I'm just really, really, really sad... and what makes me sadder is how underrated this show is. You've got great acting overall, a very gripping and tight story... and yet all we get is ratings that keep going down and down. Circle deserves better. 
bazeQjf.gif

Ah well.

So let's bring out all the theories we have left before the show ends. :D

So they brought up cloning on Ep 9 and on Ep 10 we find out that Professor Han totally saw Woojin die but then he's also confused as to how Human B's super computer is working if Woojin's supposed to be dead.

About Cloning:
- Is  Woojin's clone the one making the super computer work and Woojin's really dead? Or maybe he was able to escape after they made a clone of him?
- Or the one Professor Han saw die was actually just Woojin's clone?
- Was it actually Woojin in that investment meeting or a clone?
- Or the cloning was just a red herring and there is no cloning involved at all?
- Is there a possibility that Woojin is the same as Byul?
- If Woojin did age like Joonhyuk, who's gonna play his grownup version? Any dream casting out there? :D Lee Sunkyun is the one that comes to mind because VOICE~ And this one I've read on naver: Lee Byunghun (this one possibly came up because LBH played Gwanghae the king and recently YJG played Gwanghae the crown prince). LOL Let's make crack-casting now because why not. I also vote for all the actors Jingoo played the younger versions of in dramas and movies! Shoutout to Ji Sung, Kim Soohyun, Jo Insung, Jang Hyuk, Lee Junki, Ji Changwook, Lee Bumsoo and so on~~
- Although honestly speaking, it's hard to picture any other actor now as Woojin and make me root for that actor the way I've done for YJG these past episodes. 
- Will the twin brothers ever be reunited and live happily ever after with all the people they care about?

Human B's super computer
It's been said that without Woojin, the super computer wouldn't work at all. So how is Woojin making it work?
- Just sitting/lying forever alone in his cage making the super computer work?
- Or is he being abused and is in a far worse state than we can ever imagine?
- Was he turned into a robot?

Will there be a conclusion to Byul's origins? How did she come to Earth or maybe she's actually really from Earth?

Is Joonhyuk's identity 100% confirmed now to be Bumgyun? 

About Cloning:
-Hmmm...I think that the clone was the one in the picture in 2022, and Woo Jin is the one making the super-computer work. I think this, because on finding out that Byul and Bum Gyun are back, he has mustered the strength and courage to escape his prison.
-I think Woo Jin's clone died. 
-I think that the clone was in the investment meeting. The chairman needs Woo Jin to power the supercomputer...so he can't be wandering about. Also I don't think Woo Jin would fund these people, knowing what they did to his brother.
-I don't think its a red herring. If it was a red herring they would be throwing it in our faces (like when they were saying Seung Yeon was bad and Joon Hyuk was Woo Jin). The only real hint we have about cloning is that meeting between Chairman and Chairwoman. 
-I've wondered this because I find it so odd that a 19 year old and 26 year old are playing twins. Then again, in Shoot My Heart Jin Goo was 15/16 at the time, and they had him playing a 25 year old. Another reason I think they might be the same, is that so many people love Jin Goo, and I can't imagine any other actor doing as well as he's doing. We've all become so attached to him, that I feel like it would be weird for all of the sudden an older actor to be playing Woo Jin. For this reason, I think its a possibility Woo Jin and Byul are the same. But in the plot there's really no evidence for this, just behind the scene stuff that makes me think this
-Hmmm...I would want Joo Won to play him, but that's because Joo Won is such a great actor and I know would do a great job. 
-I really really really really really hope the brothers get reunited. My prediction is that Bum Gyun, Ho Soo, and Byul will take down the government (hopefully cuz that government needs to go), and that afterwards Woo Jin, Bum Gyun, Ho Soo, Byul, and Min Young will all go off somewhere and live peaceful lives. But I don't think Woo Jin will be functioning mentally, and Bum Gyun will have to take care of his brother for the rest of his days.

Human B's Super Computer

Well I don't think he was turned into a robot, they need his DNA to get the computer to work...and if they make his DNA all weird by making him so half robot/half human thing, then the computer wouldn't recognize him. I don't know HOW he's making it work. I mean I know that they need Woo Jin to access the computer, but the computer only has Woo Jin's memories. I wonder if they're inputting everyone's memories into Woo Jin's brain so it's all stored on the computer? With Woo Jin locked up, were they able to hack it and expand it so it includes everyone? I think the thing I want to know most, is how they're using Woo Jin to power the super computer, and how did the memory box turn into a super computer? And of course how does this all effect Woo Jin's mental state. Also I think it's a given he's been abused. We can see in ep 10 that Woo Jin is so close to breaking. With him freaking out if his brother will wakeup, and him breaking down by his grandmother, I think this boy is very very close to losing it. The bad guys know if they can break Woo Jin, they can control Woo Jin. So I think abuse and threats are a given. They're probably keeping him malnourished so he can't think clearly, and maybe even sedate him from time to time. But I think he's been overall conscious...cuz if you've been sitting or sleeping for 20 years your leg muscles will become lazy, and you can't walk, yet we hear him walking down the stairs. 

Will there be a conclusion to Byul's origins? How did she come to Earth or maybe she's actually really from Earth?

If this show manages to conclude the brother story line, the government story line, AND the alien story line without it feeling rushed, I will literally give this a 100 stars. TBH, I doubt it. The focus seems to come in this order twins, government, alien. I'm doubtful they'll cover the government, let alone the alien story line. I think they'll just let us assume that she truly is an alien.

Is Joonhyuk's identity 100% confirmed now to be BumGyun? 

Well it would be bad writing in my opinion to all of the sudden that Joon Hyuk is Woo Jin. First of all, their personalities (Bum Gyun and Joon Hyuk) are so similar. They're both playful, determined, seekers of truth, love chicken, and have a relationship with Min Young. Woo Jin on the other hand is a lot more serious, also determined, and is more concerned keeping his family safe than the truth. The personalities seriously don't match in my opinion. But other than that, they need WOO JIN to be the battery of this SuperComputer, not bum gyun. Joon Hyuk is free roaming, so its literally impossible for him to be Woo Jin. Any character we've seen so far can't be woo jin, because woo jin is locked up right now and sitting infront of a computer, making sure it works. Circulate, has to be woo jin. 

Gosh I really hope the show isn't trolling us, and the guy walking down the stairs wasn't woo jin, I will be so pissed if that's the case. 
I agree, there really isn't any evidence so far that Byul and Woojin are the same although it would be an interesting path to take... if we want Jingoo to play Woojin in 2037. I know this already far-fetched, but what if the technology Byul made couldn't be replicated after all even if Byul's memory could be recovered, because only someone like her could use it. She specifically told Woojin that only him could use that memory box. 

Yup, Joonhyuk's personality is just really more similar to Bumgyun even in the instances that aren't spelled out. 

I'm just so worried that maybe the reason PDG wants the clone bill passed is so he could finally dispatch Woojin.. T_T

True, I don't think they would be able to wrap up every little detail in the story, I wish they could at least hint at it or give a nod or something... sigh... a season 2 would really be nice, but the ratings weren't good enough to secure one. T_T
I think there's behind the scenes evidence...but there's no plot evidence. I think that's why he's been locked up, they need him in front of the scanner, and with him in front of the scanner they were able to expand it and turn it into a supercomputer. 

TBH, I don't know how people think Joon Hyuk and Woo Jin are the same person....they're personalities are not similar at all, save the fact that they're both determined. And basically any canidate we've seen so far, has been blown out of the water. Plus it would be  bad writing to emotionally build him as bum gyun and then be like "just kidding, it's woo jin." So I don't know how people are still rooting for Joon Hyuk. 

I mean does he really NEED a bill to officially clone woo jin? No. He needs a bill to publically clone woo jin. Woo Jin could already be cloned tbh.

If they wrap up every detail in this story I will literally give this show a 1000 stars. But since its 12 epsiodes, I have doubt it. And yah this show isn't popular at all...so I have never hoped for a season 2.