Task - What is it? How can I help?

This discussion has been closed.

After the overwhelming number of people who applied to become Database Managers, I decided that we should probably have a forum where users who are willing to help MDL out, can be paired with tasks that need to be done...and this is where this forum comes into play. Once I get some time tomorrow, i'll start creating tasks, replying to the Database Manager's who applied, and organizing whatever else needs to be done. Also, if you think there is a better way to get tasks done/or any other suggestion, feel free to pm me or write about it below.
does anybody where is the button we press to add fav actor/actress, and fav movie/drama?
kpopluver3 wrote: does anybody where is the button we press to add fav actor/actress, and fav movie/drama?

It's under "edit settings" in the column on the right..click "favorites." When on that page, directions are at the top. :)
I wasn't really sure where to post this question. I have been adding some actors/actresses to the database, and a couple of times I accidentally hit the enter button on my keyboard which submits the entire actor to the database instead of just bringing up the drama title I was typing in. I did it yesterday on Ha Si Eun, and when I go to the Actors tab up top, I can find her as a recently added actress. But searching for her name, or trying to go back to her other two dramas I didn't get a chance to enter, she can't be found in the database so that I can fix my mistake. I was just wondering, is there a certain amount of time she has to show up before her name can be searchable? Or is there maybe something I am doing wrong?
I can help with any kind of writing that needs to be done, I'm on MDL everyday so if your ever in need of help just message me. Thanks.
If you guys still need help, I have free time so I can help. Just msg me if you need me.
there are a few tasks opened just check in the thread and help wherever you want
If I would like to add some more actors and actresses, where can I do such thing or apply their information so admins can do that for me?
dokidokihitomi wrote: If I would like to add some more actors and actresses, where can I do such thing or apply their information so admins can do that for me?

Click on the Actors heading at the top of the website. That will take you to a list of actors. Above the list and to the right is a button called "Add New Actor". If you click on it it will take you to the submission form and you fill that out as accurately as possible. ^^
Hi, I'd like to help MDL in any way I can. I have modding experience, fast internet, and some graphics/ production experience.
MSG me if need be.
Thanks.
xxmai locked this Nov 7, 2021 04:24 pm