OldAnimeLady:

Ok I will think on it I was considering updating a few of the stalkers guides. (Kames is out of date)

Kamenashi Kazuya? Sure, I think he doesn't even have a Stalker's Guide article. When you decide on it, PM me or any other editor :)

Kate:

Hello, I would like to write an article! I haven't decided on the exact title yet but the gist of the article would be to introduce some of my favourite Chinese reality shows to spread the love for Chinese variety now that variety shows are added on MyDramaList :)

Yes, please!!

Can I ask you, where do you watch Chinese variety shows? I haven't found any with subs yet. Or do you watch them raw?

Hi guys,

The Sheet got updated with 10+ interesting titles, and they are available to claim!

Please check them out, thanks! ^^

Hello, last year I wrote an article about "5 original dramas vs remake", I would like to write part 2 about with some of this year's drama remakes. 

fanitha:

Hello, last year I wrote an article about "5 original dramas vs remake", I would like to write part 2 about with some of this year's drama remakes. 

No problem, I'll contact you now via pm.

Lara:

Yes, please!!

Can I ask you, where do you watch Chinese variety shows? I haven't found any with subs yet. Or do you watch them raw?

I usually watch them raw on youtube. But I think the official channels are slowly introducing eng subs for some of them!

(To name a few I'm more familiar with, Go Fighting Season 1/2/3 and Divas Hit the Road 3 all have english subtitles on youtube.)

Kate:

I usually watch them raw on youtube. But I think the official channels are slowly introducing eng subs for some of them!

(To name a few I'm more familiar with, Go Fighting Season 1/2/3 and Divas Hit the Road 3 all have english subtitles on youtube.)

Thank you so much!!

A drama recap is written after the drama has stopped airing, right? So you can recap the whole story? I'm asking because I saw the article idea for while you were sleeping and I might be interested in that... But It kinda depends on how the drama turns out as well...

Lyoness:

A drama recap is written after the drama has stopped airing, right? So you can recap the whole story? I'm asking because I saw the article idea for while you were sleeping and I might be interested in that... But It kinda depends on how the drama turns out as well...

Currently Watching articles and Reviews fall under the category of Drama Recaps, so yes, you can write it now or you can wait for it to finish and then write a review of the whole drama, it is up to you :)

Ceki:

Currently Watching articles and Reviews fall under the category of Drama Recaps, so yes, you can write it now or you can wait for it to finish and then write a review of the whole drama, it is up to you :)

Okay thanks for clarifying :) I'll think about it then!

I think I'd like to write episode recaps (one recap per episode á 60 minutes) would that be alright? I'm sorry~ I've never written an article for mdl and I haven't seen ep recaps for a while... 

Also... Do I have to do anything before I start writing? I know that I need to tell an editor to get published but that's pretty much all I know. 

Thank you in advance!!

Lyoness:

I think I'd like to write episode recaps (one recap per episode á 60 minutes) would that be alright? I'm sorry~ I've never written an article for mdl and I haven't seen ep recaps for a while... 

Also... Do I have to do anything before I start writing? I know that I need to tell an editor to get published but that's pretty much all I know. 

Thank you in advance!!

I'll send you a PM now.

If you guys want it I Have the Shota Matsuda Stalkers guide draft done I just need a link to put it up on to be checked..Also I would like to add the editors names to the articles as they help alot

Hey, I wrote an article, and after sumitting it, the title of my draft was "[done - Ceki] original title" does  that mean that It's done editing or that it's been already done before/claimed and it won't be published ? *curious*

it has to go to another editor then a few days after that it will get posted