Hi! I would like to write an article comparing The Untamed and Mysterious Lotus Casebook regarding their themes, tropes, narrative structures, etc., because the longer I think about these two dramas, the more similarities I notice :D

Suzy:

Hello I want to write an UFG about Wang yibo along with mj_babec358 and Akage Girl

Seeing that we haven't received a draft or a reply, I'd like to ask again.

Suzy, Akage Girl, and I would like to write an updated version of Akage Girl's Wang Yibo UFG from 2020 with Suzy being the main author. Thanks!

Hey! I would like to write an article about the 90s and pre-millenium k-dramas or the industry. I have written a review before on reddit r/KDRAMA (https://www.reddit.com/r/KDRAMA/comments/y5tpab/how_a_drama_made_it_to_the_parliament_mbcs_1996/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3) but I have written a lot before. I have following topics in mind, I would like to know which one is the most interesting? I might potentially pick up on all of these. 

1) "TBC, Talents, and Thursdays : How the K-drama industry worked pre-Hallyu"

(The idea being to explain certian obscure structures, events and braodcasts to introduce the post-Hallyu crowd how the K-drama industry and indutry landscape looked, and how  the foundations of todays Kdrama industry look like)

2) "199X replied to you" (The idea being to go through each year of the 90s and pick up what popular dramas released, the social impact of each of the dramas, introducing popular actors, singers and debutantes of that year) 

3) "K-drama things you didn't know were from the 90s" (This has the idea of picking out a few things such as popular tropes, dialogues, drama formats, certain specialities etc that were conceptualised and popularised in the 90s, such as the 16 episode drama, the concept of the second lead couple, etc)

Which one of these might seem the most interesting? And how can I enter them into the Article Overview sheet?

goxia:

Hi! I would like to write an article comparing The Untamed and Mysterious Lotus Casebook regarding their themes, tropes, narrative structures, etc., because the longer I think about these two dramas, the more similarities I notice :D

I'll message you!

mj_babec358:

Seeing that we haven't received a draft or a reply, I'd like to ask again.

Suzy, Akage Girl, and I would like to write an updated version of Akage Girl's Wang Yibo UFG from 2020 with Suzy being the main author. Thanks!

I'll message Suzy since she's the main writer but you will have access to the draft, too.

Jungjeon-mama:
Which one of these might seem the most interesting? And how can I enter them into the Article Overview sheet?

Unfortunately, new writers currently can't write articles on their own. If you can find an experienced writer to write with you, we'd be happy to have your articles. :)

loopzie:

Hey there dear  staff of MDL. I would like to request to write an article on " How did korean dramas start dominating the entertainment industry " I hope you approve. 

regards, loopzie

See above - Unfortunately you can't write it on your own right now. :)

Hi admins!

Am I able to claim an article titled Prettiest Profiles on MDL, together with Mon and Jessica (https://mydramalist.com/profile/EricDraven)? I'll be writing together with them ? Thank you in advance!

awkward potato:

Hi admins!

Am I able to claim an article titled Prettiest Profiles on MDL, together with Mon and Jessica (https://mydramalist.com/profile/EricDraven)? I'll be writing together with them ? Thank you in advance!

I'll message you!

awkward potato:

Hi admins!

You may want to ask for permission before writing about an MDL user's profile, because some people might not like the attention.

mjf314:

You may want to ask for permission before writing about an MDL user's profile, because some people might not like the attention.

Yes, devitto has reminded me about this as well so I'll have to ask each user's consent first~ Thank you for the reminder :)