Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
Up! ^~^
I was thinking about doing an article on Up & Coming Idol Actors to Look Out For if this hasn't been done lately!
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
That's a great idea! As far as I know, it hasn't been done recently. ^^
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
Hope more users will join us and write articles :D
hi! i'm interested in writing. i actually have a lot to write in my mind like "dramas similar to each other" "rising actors" "top bromances in kdramas" "thai, chinese and taiwanese dramas kdrama lovers will love" "top 20 osts" etc
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
@nativeofsaturn if you want to write, just submit your article title here, follow the rules and claimed it. Then write it and when you are done, contact one of the editors via PM to provide you with the link for submitting an article. 

Also, if anyone needs guidance during the writing or anything else, just let us know here, via PM or you can come on MDL discord chat and contact me. Whatever is easier for you. ^~^
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
Up! ^~^
Hi guys,

Please do not edit the formatting of the Sheet unless you are an editor. You can fill in the columns but that's it. Please do not change anything else.

Thanks.

Hello, I would like to write an article! I haven't decided on the exact title yet but the gist of the article would be to introduce some of my favourite Chinese reality shows to spread the love for Chinese variety now that variety shows are added on MyDramaList :)

Kate:

Hello, I would like to write an article! I haven't decided on the exact title yet but the gist of the article would be to introduce some of my favourite Chinese reality shows to spread the love for Chinese variety now that variety shows are added on MyDramaList :)

Sure, that's a great idea! :) Send me the title via pm so I can give you the link :)

Ceki:

Sure, that's a great idea! :) Send me the title via pm so I can give you the link :)

I have done so! Thanks :)

Not really having a solid idea here, but I tend to find things across the internet with my internet know how and tenacity

so an article on how to use a search engine to find out if what you are looking for exists on the web.

example: Looking for Kat-tun PVs all you get is live performance videos from youtube..so you filter out youtube by typing -youtube after your query. Now the search result no longer show youtube.

How to download videos (For personal use) from sites that don't have the option.

Stuff like this

OldAnimeLady:

Not really having a solid idea here, but I tend to find things across the internet with my internet know how and tenacity

so an article on how to use a search engine to find out if what you are looking for exists on the web.

example: Looking for Kat-tun PVs all you get is live performance videos from youtube..so you filter out youtube by typing -youtube after your query. Now the search result no longer show youtube.

How to download videos (For personal use) from sites that don't have the option.

Stuff like this

Hi! The articles need to be focused on dramas/films, so you could write "My Top 10 Japanese Dramas" or something like that :)

Ok I will think on it I was considering updating a few of the stalkers guides. (Kames is out of date)