The moonlight shines down onto the streets of seoul. The lights of the city shine even brighter. Music plays from shops, and the sounds of laughter, and talking flood the night. The new trainee smiles as he walks down a street staring at couples walking happily. Tonight was the night. After a year and a half of being here, training, and feeling lonely, our main character found the courage and asked out his idol. His idol is the world known queen of Aegyo, SNSD’s own Sunny. To everyone's surprise she said yes. A beautiful night was planned Dinner, A movie, and then a nice walk through a gorgeous rose garden. 
Dressed in a casual, yet fancy style the male waited for his date. She had practice until seven, and today was her only day off for a while. He held his heart, and sighed nervously. The door to the label companies building opened, and out she walked. His eyes widened as his gaze couldn’t be taken of off the idol. Staring at Sunny was like looking at a goddess of the sun. He blushed softly, and smiled.
“You look radiant tonight.” His voice wavered slightly.
“Thank you, you look great as well.” Sunny assured him.
Offering his arm Sunny took it, and they made their way to dinner. The atmosphere was amazing. They were seated very quickly, and their order was taken quickly as well. The trainee just stared, and smiled, but Sunny was too busy looking at the restaurant.
“Wow, since I don’t go out much this is my first time it is so nice in here. ” She marveled.
“yea it is really nice. I thought you would like it. So how did your recent tour go?” He questioned.
Her face light up as she was telling him all about it. There food arrived as she was telling her story, and both of them were laughing. They seemed to connect great, or that is what the trainee was feeling. It seemed as though Sunny was feeling the same way, but how could he tell. He was just glad to get this one night. Her smile, her laugh, even just the way she held herself it made him fall madly for her. After dinner they headed to the movies. He had ordered the tickets like a week in advance, and got them great middle seats in the top row.
As the movie played He couldn’t help, but to look over at her from time to time. the way the screen light up her eyes as she focused on it made his heart skip beats. Her laugh made his face redder than a tomato. When the movie finally finished, and they both stood up she stumbled a bit bumping into him. His arms wrapped around her in an instinctual move, because he thought she fell.
“Are you okay?” worry obvious in his voice.
“My leg just fell asleep from sitting too long.” she giggled. He followed her down the little movie stairs, and out to the main lobby. She stood there looking at him wondering where to go next. Showing her the way they began to walk. His heartbeat rose again as they were nearing the elevator.
“Th..Thank you for coming out with me tonight. it means a lot I really like you, and that is why I choose this spot.” He spoke nervously. “This rose garden we are going to is beautiful. So beautiful all I could think of when I saw it was you.”
“wow that is so sweet thank you. I like you too you are really kind.” she turned around and smiled at him.
tumblr_nw3ner1kq21sni6coo2_400.giftumblr_nw3ner1kq21sni6coo3_400.gif
There eyes met, and his heart sunk. She was killing him with just how cute she was. He never imagined she would say something so kind to a no one like him. The elevator arrives and they head up to the rose garden on the roof. Strolling around, and pointing out flowers to each other the pair laughed, and was having a great time. Sunny’s phone rang, and she knew it meant she had to go home, and sleep soon. She had a busy schedule tomorrow.
“I had a really great night. Maybe you and I could do it again?” She questioned.
“Yeah, yes, totally. I would want for nothing else.” He blushed deeper than he has before as he fumbled his hands around. “I would never say no to a date with you.”
She smiled, and pulled him in. Kissing his cheek softly she went to the elevator. He waved as she left. Touching his cheek softly he cried out of joy. Suddenly he realised she had put a piece of paper in his hand. looking at it he chuckled softly, and couldn’t stop smiling. The paper had her phone number, and a little heart on it. He jumped, and cheered gleefully. He was so ecstatic that he made this much of an impression. No matter how tough his life got from here on he would be happy knowing she would like a second date.
Wooah !
So good & emotional <33
I enjoyed reading this, thank you 
Thank you for enjoying it haha. I was so nervous no one would like it when I posted it. 
You really do like Sunny huh :)  Nicely written!! *thumbs up*  
It's a sweet 1st date!! Enjoyed reading the story!! And the GIF's really suited the scene!! :)
Sunny is my ultimate bias haha. I saw the gifs and that is what sparked the story in my head so I am glad you like it.
I love her mostly with red hair!! 
    You're welcome!! :)