Hey guys. So as kdrama watchers we have awesome sites like MDL for listing and the community, and also dozens of streaming sites for watching. 

But i've felt a lack of something that gives instant briefing/info on Korean shows. So i spent a few days building kdramachart to try to fix that. It displays charts of airing, upcoming and archived Korean shows as well as top dramas per year based on (domestic) ratings. Suggestions & feedback are appreciated, tell me what you think! :)
Wow this looks great!  I've bookmarked it!  well done, you worked hard :)
Thats really so cool !! I will also bookmark it too~~ 
Would be great if there's a chinese one for taiwanese, hong kong and mainland shows like that cause I am mostly watching those these days. 
Niiceee! Awesome work - will for sure bookmark it for use as well. Thanks for this!
Love how it's so organized and even provides links to the trailers, OSTs, and website :)
Wow! It's a great site. Thank you for creating this! :D
I've been searching a lot about airing, upcoming dramas and I think this is very helpful.
I hope soon, if possible, you can add, j-doramas, taiwanese, hk, chinese, thai dramas :D
Do you need more contributors though?
Cool idea! Could you also link to MDL for more info?
I love it! I've seen one before in Arabic(?) I think and was hoping I could find one in English! It looks really good! *bookmarked!*
Awesome! I've bookmarked it as well :)

I like:
- the compact view of the minimum useful info on a drama
- the easy links to the trailer & watching the drama
- the relevant/new dramas on the home page
- the "upcoming" page: excellent overview of release dates & trailers
- top-drama pages: brilliant. especially since you've categorised them in cable + public channels (since some people might not realise how big of a difference that makes for ratings)

What could be added/changed:
- as Skye-N-Rain already mentioned, a link to more info would be nice (MDL would be fitting)
- OST link: i expected to see a list of OST songs like this, and got taken aback by the sudden sound of a youtube video. perhaps it's something that other users might be confused with too as dramas usually don't have juste 1 OST unless you link a playlist (which would perhaps be better since you don't need to have it set on auto-play).
- Archive: I nearly didn't see the year numbers and was very confused as to why clicking on You who came from the stars lead me to a whole list of dramas. Also, since the pictures are quite big, you can't see many years at once. Perhaps consider making this more visible & compact?
- Search function?
- Sorting dramas by name/duration/rating/etc. where applicable?
- Minor thing: title size seems to be a problem for the text to fit in the boxes (e.g The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop on the home page).

Question:
- Watch link: I saw you linked to kissasian for the drama episodes. Would you consider adding other (legal) sites such as Viki or Dramafever? the country restrictions might make this tricky, but I think it's good to encourage legal streaming of dramas :)
- In the archive, do drama ratings refer to the average rating or the top rating? 

Sorry if this is too much, I'm used to grading HCI projects so I might have overdone the feedback part *-*

In any case, I wish you best of luck with your website!
Hi Guys. Thanks so much for your feedback and kind words!

@Skye-N-Rain That's actually a very useful feature. It's my first time using a NoSQL db in production, so i'll have to play around with adding another field and testing first, but I should be able to make that happen.

@Nezumi Wow, you gave lot's of feedback I appreciate it!! You're spot on about the OST, I'm planning to provide a dropdown link with several OST's for each drama. A search function with sorting is also in the workings—but I want to add more dramas for years 2015 - 2012 before I ship new features. As for watch links—I'm primarily concerned with providing watchable links for visitors. Viki (+YouTube for Mon-Fri KBS dramas) is a preference as it's legal and available in many countries. However, being European, the same can't be said for DramaFever sadly. For the Archive—oops, it's average ratings, added that to the description now! Seriously thanks for the feedback!!
oh, wow, I love this. I usually scour different sources to put together a collective list of upcoming & currently airing kdramas I'm interested in, but here they all are in one place. I have it bookmarked (:

apart from what's been said already, the only feedback I have to offer is just a small thing. when I was looking at the upcoming dramas in particular, I thought it'd be nice to view them in order of known or anticipated release date (or, basically what @nezumi said about sorting options).

good luck with the development of your site!
Really nice job on this, and so useful!  *bookmarked*  Thanks very much!  :D
Wow this is great. But I hope details about the starts are also included in each drama. It would be a big help. Thanks.
Exactly what we all needed. Thanks! You've done great. Favorited it. :D

It may be too much to ask, but could you also include dramas from before 2009. I'd like to watch the older dramas.
Thanks for the response guys, I appreciate it a lot! Released a new update today so the site now has a search bar where you can filter dramas by name, genre and network. More to come next week :)

@Anniee Old School is gold so older dramas will be added. Hoping to go back to the late 90's if there's enough data :)
@theairtwit The sorting is great feedback, thank you!
Thank you for creating it! I have bookmarked it too :) good job!