It doesn't have to be with me but you post an idea of story you have in mind then collaborate with someone and we put it on Wattpad.

If you are interested in writing it Asian drama way. 

Like a fanfic or you got an idea from a koreandrama or Japanese drama and chinese drama. 

Lets make it interesting, creative and very different. We make this like a club.

If you didn't like the ending of a drama or the plot. Help each other in making it. 

and you also chip in with the name of the club we should call it. Make an account on wattpad. Open an email account where we all have the email address and password then open the wattpad account. You guys chip in with the name for the account and there we publish the books you have in mind as a group or individually and help each other in editing and stuff...

i think its going to be really cool. 

interested? Message me please. 

Oh, I'd really like to write, but unfortunately I don't have any inclination to do so. I remember in school when we were assigned to write an essay I couldn't write it, so I bought it.

As a long-time watcher of dramas, I have been sad that the magic is fading recently.     What I think made Korean dramas or any Asian dramas for me in the USA was the fantasy of this culture of interesting people living differently than here, where we are stuck with line dancing and country westerns or star wars droids.    
I love the storyline development, the costume picks, and the makeup.  What made them so special was it was like I was watching a video from another planet, not from earth. The lifestyle was so fun and different.
Recently It seems USA writers are producing shows and making them into shoot-ups and crime and police investigative garbage crap that we get here all the time that i never watch.
Please look back to the roots of drama and bring back some of the family dramas, small-town living, and small businesses that have day-to-day drama and unique actors.    A few fewer barbies and more plain jane ladies getting in mischief or causing mischief.  
I hope the dramas can keep actors looking similar on each show, and they are not forced to have equal rights and make shows that look like a bag of M&Ms where you cannot feel that fantasy from a far-off place.  Usa tv is just a mixing bowl of people, and it is hard to love what you are watching except if it's a bar scene from star wars.
Creators need the freedom to create an illusion, and society forcing them to mix looks is not helping those illusions.   Mabie, it's time to make Kdramas for each sweet candy flavor, so everyone has joy.

I think it's a good hobby.  Who knows it might adapted into a C-drama!

I did a little searching and found a brit drama that could be a kdrama is it was not for the graphical sex scenes.  It was named normal people 2020.  It was a sophisticated romantic drama I dropped it as it has to many sex scenes.

Frk Hrd:

I did a little searching and found a brit drama that could be a kdrama is it was not for the graphical sex scenes.  It was named normal people 2020.  It was a sophisticated romantic drama I dropped it as it has to many sex scenes.

This is the one?  Western drama is full of graphic scenes.  That's why I prefer C-dramas because of their great storyline and don't need all these sex scenes to sell

Normal People (TV Mini Series 2020) - IMDb 

I was poking ideas at some ai and i think creating a fantasy drama where a large apartment building that has shopping and everything a person would need magicly gets transported far  from the city.    
2 people who were just hired to help manage it get teleported also.
they have clashing personality's.
I picked a few complexes that might be good. a brief from the ai.

any of these apartment complexes could be suited to create a fantasy world where the residents never leave. The key would be to create a sense of isolation and self-sufficiency within the complex. The residents would need to have everything they need within the complex, including food, water, shelter, and entertainment.

Here are some ideas for how to create a fantasy world in an apartment complex:

• The complex could be located in a remote area, such as a desert or a mountain range. This would make it difficult for the residents to leave, even if they wanted to.
  • The complex could be surrounded by a high-tech security system that would prevent the residents from leaving.
  • The complex could be stocked with food, water, and other supplies that would last for many years. This would ensure that the residents would never have to worry about running out of resources.
  • The complex could have its own entertainment system, such as a cinema, a library, and a game room. This would keep the residents entertained and prevent them from getting bored.
  • The complex could be designed to be self-sufficient, with its own power plant, water treatment system, and waste disposal system. This would make the complex even more isolated and self-contained.

The possibilities are endless. The key is to be creative and think outside the box. With a little imagination, any apartment complex could be transformed into a fantasy world where the residents never leave.

Here are some specific examples of how you could use the apartment complexes I mentioned earlier to create a fantasy world:

• The Sewoon Plaza could be transformed into a magical marketplace where anything is possible. The shops could sell potions, spells, and other magical items. The restaurants could serve food that grants special powers. And the cultural center could host performances by mythical creatures.
  • The COEX Mall could be turned into a futuristic cityscape where technology has advanced to the point where humans no longer need to leave their homes. The residents could work, shop, and play all within the mall. And they could use virtual reality to explore the world without ever having to step outside.
  • The Starfield Hanam could be made into a sprawling metropolis where different cultures and species live together in harmony. The residents could shop at markets, eat at restaurants, and attend festivals from all over the world. And they could learn about different cultures and traditions through the museum and library.
  • The Lotte World Mall could be transformed into a theme park where the residents can experience all sorts of adventures. They could ride roller coasters, go on water rides, and meet their favorite characters. And they could even stay overnight in a themed hotel.
  • The Hyundai Department Store Cheongdam could be turned into a luxurious palace where the residents live in comfort and style. The apartments would be spacious and beautifully decorated. And the amenities would be top-notch, including a spa, a gym, and a rooftop pool.

These are just a few ideas, of course. The possibilities are endless. The important thing is to have fun and be creative.

I write some mystery stories to get rid of stress.. 

I write and have stories in Wattpad but I never finish them so I wouldn’t volunteer myself to collab with someone. :( 

I find greater joy in reading stories than writing them myself. Writing has always felt like an overwhelming task for me. Back in college, I preferred to buy law coursework to save my energy and nerves. Yet, I admire writers whose literary prowess makes their work a pleasure to read.

I thought up another drama that might be fun.
i hashed it out using some aai and here was the result.

Pulling Strings: A Mischievous Matchmaking K-Drama

Synopsis:

In the heart of Seoul, two rival corporations, HanCorp and MinTech, stand tall and proud. HanCorp, led by the ambitious and ruthless CEO Han Ji-woo, is known for its innovative technology and aggressive business tactics. MinTech, helmed by the brilliant and compassionate CEO Min So-yoon, prioritizes ethical practices and social responsibility.

In the chaotic mailrooms of these companies, two young individuals share a common thread – a love for mischief and a knack for getting themselves into trouble. Lee Min-hyuk, the carefree and charming mailroom boy at HanCorp, finds amusement in stirring the pot within the corporate walls. Park Ji-ah, the sharp-witted and observant mailroom girl at MinTech, uses her keen mind and wit to concoct elaborate pranks that leave her colleagues both entertained and bewildered.

Their lives unexpectedly collide at a lavish gala hosted for both companies. Amidst the glitz and glamor, Min-hyuk and Ji-ah find themselves seated at the same table, their initial suspicion melting away as they discover a shared love for mischief and a surprising connection.

During their conversation, they overhear snippets of conversations from both Ji-woo and So-yoon's concerned parents. To their amusement, they learn that both CEOs are being pressured into blind dates arranged by their overzealous parents.

A mischievous spark ignites within Min-hyuk and Ji-ah. They hatch a daring plan – to swap the blind dates, setting Ji-woo on a date with So-yoon and vice versa. Their goal? To disrupt their parents' plans and witness the chaos that ensues.

As the blind dates unfold, Ji-woo and So-yoon find themselves unexpectedly captivated by each other. The spark they initially denied is undeniable, and their conversations delve deeper than the superficial small talk expected on a blind date. Meanwhile, Min-hyuk and Ji-ah, fueled by their love for mischief, continue to orchestrate small interventions and playful pranks, keeping the CEOs on their toes and ultimately pushing them closer together.

Through their mischievous endeavors and the blossoming romance between Ji-woo and So-yoon, Min-hyuk and Ji-ah embark on a journey of self-discovery, learning valuable lessons about friendship, love, and the courage to break free from societal expectations.

Intriguing elements:

• The blind date twist: The swapping of the blind dates adds a unique and humorous element to the story, creating an element of surprise and anticipation.
  • The unlikely match: The romance between Ji-woo and So-yoon, CEOs of rival companies, adds an element of forbidden love and challenges societal norms.
  • The mischievous mailroom duo: Min-hyuk and Ji-ah's playful pranks and matchmaking efforts provide comic relief and a lighthearted counterpoint to the corporate world's seriousness.
  • Breaking free from expectations: The drama explores themes of defying societal expectations and pursuing one's own desires, particularly through the characters of Ji-woo and So-yoon.
  • A glimpse into two worlds: The story offers a contrasting perspective on the corporate world through the eyes of both the CEOs and the mailroom workers, providing a nuanced and relatable view of corporate life.

Overall, "Pulling Strings" promises to be a captivating k-drama with a unique blend of humor, romance, and social commentary. The mischievous matchmaking plot, the unlikely but heartwarming romance, and the contrasting perspectives on corporate life all contribute to an engaging and entertaining story that will leave viewers wanting more.

I know there is lots of room for more tropes but this seemed like a good start.