I have another question myself, though! (Somehow this is more complicated than expected. ^^)

What about non-straight fiction? There shouldn't be any problems with that, right? I've never in my life read a reader insert fanfic but for some reason - because this is MDL - I decided to use that as an example. I don't write straight fiction, though. It would be gay or without pairings. So I was wondering whether my subconcious concerns were relevant. :D
Lol, no worries!! There are no restrictions at all on characters' sexualities, only on the content involved with that. As for a reader-insert fic (by which I think you mean inserting the reader into the story...? I've never read one, either), though, it'd be toeing a close line with the fictional-characters-only rule, so I'd recommend staying away from that.
THANK YOU so much @devitto~

I might want to join this... hehe... its been a long since I wrote a fanfic.

all my fanfics were K-rating... haha... will start writing it soon~
Awesome!! Looking forward to your entries, Rama-Rama!! :) :)
hope it can be done before the time... hehe

last question.. hehe
I can't use the one I written and which I posted only in FB, right? I need to write new one, right? Just to make sure.. hehe
According to the rules, you can't. Only if you decide to write more chapters for that story. It definitely has to be new content. ^-^
Thank you! I'll do my best.. Hope can finish it.. hehe
You can all start posting tomorrow!!!
i can't seem to finish it. Doesn't expect to be too busy during Ramadhan month. hmmm
It's alright, even if you post like the first, or first two chapters this month, and keep it going. Or you can post "Part 1" on June and "Part2" in July, as long as you post something and you mean to finish it one day. It's the first month, so the most impostant thing is to get this thing started, even if it's just with 3 or 4 participants at first. :).

I remember a few years ago I was in a french forum and at first no one wrote anything, then like one or two users, and after like six months there were like six or seven regular users posting new fics every month or so, it became quite dynamic.