looked at your drawings, i remember when i got bored in class and pretty much all of my textbooks were covered like that, my teachers werent too pleased about it though, one time my teacher drew an arrow from it and wrote 'not really appropriate' so i then drew another arrow and wrote 'but i get bored' lol wish i kept the doodles though :( please check out my DA account http://jelitots-n-smelisoks.deviantart.com/ i dont really have much up at the moment, i did have another account with loads of drawings but i deleted it wanted a new start :) but i plan to upload lots more soon after all school out!

bingu Top drawing i did for DianaRuiz73

if anyone had any requests message me :) i will do anything lol as long as its craetive
also just and edited image of my dog with my guinea pig :) (hes a great dane)
http://jelitots-n-smelisoks.deviantart.com/art/Best-Of-Friends-346116879
this is some of my older stuff, I have photoshop btw.

This is a Sunnyhill wallpaper

I can't remember who the person I used in the picture is lol
I Made this for someone

last one is self portrait
oh god, many interesting things here ,I'm really surprised ,wawww fantastic baby keep continue and don't stop cuz it'll be hard if u do like what happened to me , gooooood luck
Here's some of my work:

Follow me on instagram: @wheetot if you wanna see more ^.^
Wowww So much lovely art <3

This section is pretty cool! There are so many great talented artists here.

I did a drawing of Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII, I thing it may be one of the best semirealistic drawings I did so far!

If you guys liked subcribe and give your opinion about it so I can improve!! :3

Hessa Volunteer Staff
My first time here in this thread, and WOW we have many talented users.

I want to share my first serious sketch of a rose:
Untitled-1_zpsec20e3b3.png
I have a website with a bunch of graphics that I've made :D Right here!

These are my favorite drama-related ones though!

ialwayshaveonedream_zps21f07c67.pngoutofservice_zpsd3b5a40b.pngmochi3_zps71704238.pngmochi2_zps8a107ea6.pngfatherandson_zps21856da5.png
lock_zpsad8c0684.png
dearsister_zpsb2933a57.png

First time here :) and just want to share my work.
this waterfall is called Hinulugang Taktak in Philippines, my classmate wants me to do it so... i did XD
hope you like it..
b043354f-da85-409d-b7b7-155b0ef78153_zps

Wow, so many talented people in one place. Dæbak!