He is an impressive man.  And I am a very heterosexual man who likes women, but... this dude has some serious dignity, manliness, and grace.  His too-perfect complexion, his hair, the way he wears those perfectly-tailored suits in this show, the way he sits, his body language...  All of it makes me want to BE him.  And he pulls it off; it doesn't feel pretentious or off-putting. It actually feels like he is genuinely that dignified, and it makes you want to have him around.

As a lifetime nerd who has always been "too tall" and "too skinny" and "too clumsy", this dude is pretty much the Ultimate Guy.  At least, he comes across as such in his role as Han Jae Joon.

Maybe I just need some of those suits?

Man... I started watching You Who Came From The Star and Hae Jin is totally different in that show.  I'm amazed that such natural grace as Han Jae Joon was simply "put on" for the role, so to speak.  The guy has some good acting range.
You obviously havent watch Cheese In the Trap. Watch it.
Ow sorry didnt check this post was from 2015.
I noticed it too. I am straight man but I think when he is on those suit. He looks cool. I guess I cant be like him. I dont have tall body. That is sad. Life is unfair.