Am I the only one who feels there is some kind of tension between Ha Neul and Geu Rin. I know they're "siblings" but right now I don't know who I want her to fall for in the end...

Definitely Suk ho!!! 
I've already realized this tension between these siblings but its vivid that Gue Rin is gonna fall for Suk Ho <333
I think she has more chemistry with Ha Neul.
I also think that she has more chemistry with Ha Neul
Suk Ho. Sometimes I want her to end with Ha Neul, but as I keep watching she really treats him like a younger brother. She's too motherly towards him. With Suk Ho, she's an actual person and not trying to be his mom.
In reply to @SSKF,  Hyeri's character in Reply 1988 [WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS HERE] also fell for someone she treated in a motherly  manner...plus you could also say the same for the other reply series....so I'd  say it's  possible for it to happen.

Honestly I feel that Geurin has more chemistry with Haneul so if there must be a loveline, I prefer these two :)
She has chemistry with Ha Neul but I feel like it's strictly a sibling love, Ha Neul has these feelings because she's looked after him for so long.
In the mite recent episodes Suk Ho has the more romantic chemistry with her, but it still kind of feels like  sunbae-hoobae relationship. I ship both but at the same time I don't want either xD
I want to say neither.. but if I had to choose, Ha Neul it is. :P
I'm at ep 12 now and I am totally rooting for Ha Neul at the moment, guess it could change any minute but I wish I was Geu Rin right now!
I'm rooting for Ha Neul although I have a pretty good idea that she's going to end up with Seok Ho... I just love the chemistry between Geu Rin and Ha Neul <3 *fingers crossed*

*edit: While I'm still hoping for the Ha Neul and Geu Rin ship to sail, I don't think it'll happen. In the latest episode, it's shown clearly how much Ha Neul cares for her but she doesn't reciprocate it... On the other hand, I think that even if Seok Ho confesses, they won't work out because I find the age gap a little too awkward for them to get past. Seok Ho has seen so much more of the world than Geu Rin and their relationship feels more comfortable as a close dongsaeng-sunbae one. Despite my wishes, I think there's a large possibility of this drama ending with no clear ship. (Still waiting for Min Joo and Yeon Soo to become official haha).
I still feel no chemistry between Suk Ho and Geu Rin. Like, absolutely 0. However, she and Ha Neul have a lot of chemistry. Unfortunately, I think that ship has sunk. :p
AGHHHHH I really like both but I think I'm more team Suk Ho. Only because he has been through so much and I love how Geu Rin helps him recognize more that he is a good person and supports him with his anxiety and stress. 

I really was rooting for Ha Neul as well but I think Geu Rin won't return his feelings because she has always viewed him as her little brother and she also has feelings for Suk Ho so she will probably end up with him instead. And even if they were to start a relationship, I feel like it would be awkward. Maybe only in the beginning when they're transitioning but I don't know. I think Geu Rin is more of a first love that didn't work out. I feel like Ha Neul could find someone better for him who really loves him back. 
I think it will end with no clear defining ship. Has any of you realised that we're almost done and there was no kissing. Nor did we look for a kiss or beg for one? Wow, first drama that happened.