Seriously, how dumb is No Yeong Bae that he would call the guy who has tried to kill him and is letting his wife die to tell him of his plans to get revenge?? That part was just freaking infuriating. I mean NYB has spent the whole drama making dumb moves, but even so, that is just over top! 

That annoyed me too!! Like he knows what that man is capable of. Also why didn't he just bring in the evidence himself when he turned himself in? 
If I remember correctly the evidence was being taken to the newspapers first before the police station so that's why he probably didn't take it.But your right never tell the bad guy your plans or vise versa..He may also of just wanted to gloat to the guy after he had made his life hell.
I was a little mad that Kang Min Ho would go to the press before talking to Soon Jung about what he was about to do. It seems like a really cruel thing to have the news channel air the news before she was even told about Joon Hee's part in Dong Wook's death. And has no one heard of making copies of videos?? So much drama could have been solved by just making a copy of it.