SPOILERS

JH's confession of love... every word was uttered with deep emotion. His teary eyes and his voice craking while he was trying to explain desperately how in love he is! I was breathless, really. 

Every episode I think I can't fall in love more with this couple and every time I'm proved wrong again. JH's character is perfectly written, Lee Joon is amazing and So Min's look of love is so real that my obsession keeps rising inevitably. 

This scene is just another example of the beautiful love story writers and actors have been able to create and that keeps us all faithfully shipping this couple that deserves all the awards in terms of chemistry! It's not weird that so many of us think So Min and Lee Joon seem to like each other for real... (sometimes it's common with drama couples but I've never seen so much tension and intense looks). 

Well... summing up, I just wish we had more than 7 eps left... :(

i don't know how i will get over this freakishly well written, well acted drama. i LOVE our main couple but i also love the other couples. it's like each couple has a different colour and style. i can't get over how hye young was the most cheerful and optimistic person in this drama but it's like her soul is just shattered to pieces.