I think that doesn't need an explanation :D For me it is Ai se eu te pego - Michel Telo
for me it's nanlina- Block B [can't get it out of my head] :P
Wrong Number - TVXQ
Girl who cant break up, Boy who can't leave - Leessang
I watched an early episode of Grey's Anatomy so this is the song stuck in my head.

Isn't there already a thread like this?
NoeL - To Live (Padam Padam OST)
Sleepninja wrote: Isn't there already a thread like this?

Is there? like if I have "supercalafrajulisciousexpialidoscious" stuck in my head...there is another thread where I can share that?
Jeaniessi wrote: Is there? like if I have "supercalafrajulisciousexpialidoscious" stuck in my head...there is another thread where I can share that?

lol..how can you even say that out loud?! i tried but failed lol and yes, there is...THIS is the thread
KamZ wrote: lol..how can you even say that out loud?! i tried but failed lol and yes, there is...THIS is the thread

I can sing it over and over! It's from Mary Poppins ~ A childrens movie i've seen a million times. 1st in my childhood and now in Little D's. ~ unfortunately?
but I can't spell it apparently because ... it's supercalafrajulisticexpialidoscious. There! Now it's right! because it really matters. But I think they are different. One you can't help..it's stuck there! The other one you want to keep listening to!
Jeaniessi wrote: but I can't spell it apparently because ... it's supercalafrajulisticexpialidoscious. There! Now it's right! because it really matters.

But I think they are different. One you can't help..it's stuck there! The other one you want to keep listening to!

lol..i've practiced a bit and now i can say supercalafrajulistic..for the rest i need to practice more lol...and i have heard of Mary Poppins (book and movie) but have neither read nor watched lol

love that word though..i've going to practice hard and make sure that i own that word soon lol
Time Travel - Splitz P.S: First comment in this site. Plz welcome me;) & plz tc of me:)))
NahSuRin wrote: Time Travel - Splitz
P.S: First comment in this site. Plz welcome me;) & plz tc of me:)))

Hi NahSuRin..welcome to MDL :)..hope to see you around...you could also introduce yourself HERE
thank u. Still slow with the forum n all. just introduced. c ya arnd too!