Ask me What if and Reply with a GIF

This discussion has been closed.

this looks like a fun thread..although i'm a bit busy watching Padam Padam right now..will join in later..pwomich :)
Guys, you need to be careful what gifs you use. A lot of these have curse words in them and this site is supposed to be family friendly.
Sleepninja wrote: Guys, you need to be careful what gifs you use. A lot of these have curse words in them and this site is supposed to be family friendly.

I was just going to comment on that.

I love the thread, but keep in mind we have 12 and 13 year olds on the forum and some of those are inappropriate for this forum.
LisNoir wrote: I was just going to comment on that.

I love the thread, but keep in mind we have 12 and 13 year olds on the forum and some of those are inappropriate for this forum.

Yeah Especially the last gif. =__= Don't get me wrong, it's hilarious. But it's not appropriate.
Okay guys, I'll take care from now. :p :3
ellejaylee wrote: what if your favorite actor stole your purse?

What if you can't watch dramas anymore?
Ahhhhhh I agreee =.=" I think we should just use gifs with no subtitles~ or anything that is 18+
I don't want this thread to get locked D: or deleted. so please~

anyways, let's start again.. here's my reaction to that:

What if your mom caught you dancing a very weird k/jpop song. XD
It's funny how the thread "died" just a bit. :)) :D

What if I kiss you?
Dufresne wrote: It's funny how the thread "died" just a bit. :)) :D

What if I kiss you?

lol yeah, earlier it's moving sooooooooooo fast xD Now, It's seems.. close to being dead.. lol

Reaction:

What if a stranger borrowed your phone?
OMG, I love your reaction. *gives her a big hug*

What if you wake up naked in the classroom?
lololol

What if you found out that you're an adopted child? :O

What if you accidentally go to men/women restroom and you see your idol doing their business?

what if you lived next door to your idol?
Reaction:

What if you got to meet your fav. singer at a coffee shop?

What if you slip on ice and your favorite idol catches you?

What if it's black out, you can't see anything and you feel like someone's touching you?