enjoy a small stay at this new destination.........then book a new flight for the original destination and go back

ITUE  you become like the person you hate the most
ill date chibiladychoi so that chibiladychoi will refuse :)

ITUE you farted in front of the person you like
OMG hard one...................first i will apologize and act out naturally................but if it is the silent deadly one then time to find a new person to like

ITUE your clothes completely vanish when you are in a public place
Pretend that I'm Eve.
ITUE you're God.
I'll punish those criminals (murderer, kidnapper, etc.) who escaped Justice..
ITUE you're giving speech in public then you suddenly sneeze and there's a mucus in your nose
Ill continue and stay calm as possible. This is a Kleenex type of moment tho.

ITUE you met your ultimate bias and you are so not ready
I'll stay calm and I will not freak out, I'll shake his/her hands....

ITUE, someone stole your bag with your wallet and phone. You have no money..
Unfortunately you are in a far place and you want to go home, what would you do?
I would seek help to pedestrians or bystanders if I could borrow their phone to ring up my parents or older brother. There wouldn't be anything valuable in my wallet anyways such as credit cards and medicare and stuff. The most valuable thing would be the wallet itself. As of my phone, it's locked with a pin code & I would call my phone company to disable it (once I reach home safely ofc).

ITUE you get kidnapped

I'd adapt according to the kidnapper's nature~ then I would strategically devise a plan to fight back and escape. If all comes to worse~ heck I'd try to find time to kill myself every chance I get. 

ITUE you're home alone with your younger siblings at night, you're all sleeping, and a buggler breaks in and puts a knife on your neck. What would you do?
I'd call for Healer, City Hunter and K and they'd all save me of course :')

ITUE you ended up in your favourite drama but as the second lead, what would you do?
I would read a lot of books and do sports... maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing for my social life

ITUE your favorite asian actor comes across and ask you to spend your life with him, what would you do?
Suggest a trial run of 6 months ( 'cause I don' know the guy after all) then once he agrees, run into the bathroom and do the giddy fangirl squeal!

ITUE you had to speak in pig latin for the rest of your life?
Useway away anslatortray 
ITUE you travel back in time to when you were born?
I'd make sure my sister didn't get to name me

itue that dinosaurs were suddenly used as transportation

I would get a pterosaur and fly to Japan!

ITUE you got amnesia