I would tell them what happens to evil overlords. They fail. In the unlikely event that your idol becomes your friend on FB, what would you do?
Act cool talking to them on facebook then scream and dance around the room in real life. in the unlikely event that you was a bodyguard for a korean celeb
Waa! If i was a bodyguard for a korean celeb I would do my work well and And so I'd be happy!! If one of the korean actors ask you to date him what do you do at that time ??
Id calmly say yes and then excuse myself to go outside. Then scream and giggle before heading back inside and conuting with the date or watever :) LOL in the unlikely event you was invited to the kdrama awards
I'd probably trip on the red carpet, lol. In the unlikely event that you got to pack a bento for you're favorite idol, what would you put in it?
my moeleux au nutella with a love spell in it. In the unlikely event you find your fav Idol teleported in your kitchen , what would you do ?
jump out my skin and drop anything that im holding in my hand in the unlikely event you are stuck on a airplane which is having engine issues
I would pray that we make it safely to our destination, then listen to k-pop to remain as calm as possible :) In the unlikely event that your idol sent you a text, what would you do?
nothing! i'll prob think its a prank ;x in the unlikely event your the last girl or boy alive, what would u do?
do everything i wanted to do Haha but id probley be lonely in the end XD and bored in the unlikely event the princes from rooftop princes teleported in your bedroom
I would immediately huggle my blue oppa, then the prince. I love my blue oppa. In the unlikely event that a smart historical figure with a talisman arrives on your back porch, what would you do?
id grab a pan and try to threaten them with it and tell them to get out ( like rooftop prince) (does it show that im a fan of it! even thou i aint even gotten that far yet) in the unlikely event you got to study in a korean school
I would scratch all the neighbours that have ever pissed me off. In the unlikely event of you getting an opportunity to live in another time, which year/century would you choose and why?
I Would Choose To Live In This Century, Because I Like The Way I Am Living Now...... In The Unlikely event of You Having Only 1 Year Left To Live, What Would You Do?