Suspicious Partner

Matsuda san love and over 10 dramas in common

Yay Panda! (love shuffle --more shota not on your list)

Dramas/ Movies / Actors  = GTO / IP Man / Yamada Takayuki (Taiyou no Uta) 

Favourite dramas - Are you human too, Devilish Joy, Eulachacha WaikikI, Manhole, Partners for Justice

Eternal Sunset:

Favourite dramas - Are you human too, Devilish Joy, Eulachacha WaikikI, Manhole, Partners for Justice

Movies/Actor? :D

JJChastity:

Movies/Actor? :D

Actors - Kim Jae Wook, Gong Yoo, Lee Jong Suk

Movies - I don't have a list but I liked A Werewolf Boy, Along with the Gods,  Train to Busan,  Rampant

Eternal Sunset:

Actors - Kim Jae Wook, Gong Yoo, Lee Jong Suk

Movies - I don't have a list but I liked A Werewolf Boy, Along with the Gods,  Train to Busan,  Rampant

Eternal Sunset:

Yeay, thanks! Maybe you can make the list for the person after you to join. Or they can point what's there on your list.

JJChastity:

Yeay, thanks! Maybe you can make the list for the person after you to join. Or they can point what's there on your list.

I don't have that many favourite movies so that's why I didn't bother making a list xD

I usually rate movies lower than dramas too. So next person won't have to compare movie lists with me 

JJChastity:

Ah, I see. I'm the contrary. I'm stricter with drama because it has many episodes so my rate will decrease if there's a problem among the episodes. But so far, by proportion, I think it's quite balanced between dramas and movies. I like around a third I watch.

I feel the same about dramas. I just usually rate lower than other users. But even if a drama isn't the best written or low rated on MDL but I find it entertaining I'd still give it a high rating - like with Manhole other people disliked the drama but it was fun for me and I loved the OSTs! :D

JJChastity:

Same. I also often rated lower than others. But same with you, I don't care about other people' s opinion about the drama or its popularity/rating, as long as I like it. And for Manhole, indeed I also love the ost by Kim EZ. We have some similarities. Maybe we can continue in message. I'll send you a friend request.

Run Away by U-Kiss was my favourite OST! I usually enjoy less popular dramas more than the hyped ones.. thanks for the friend request :) 

Eternal Sunset:

Run Away by U-Kiss was my favourite OST! I usually enjoy less popular dramas more than the hyped ones.. thanks for the friend request :) 

I'm 50 50 I guess. There are some popular dramas and unpopular ones, unintentionally. Thanks for the approval. I sent you a message. I will delete all my messages here so it can go on with the game.

Dramas - Coffee Prince, God's Gift, I Hear Your Voice