oops forgot to add this: Park Shi Hoo
10 ofcourse... The Princess' Man - one of my fav saeguks/dramas ever Hyun Bin
10.. Come back from army nao! Kang Dong Won
9/10 he was amazing in Too beautiful to lie and Temptation of Wolves Son Ye Jin
6.. i have watched few of her dramas and movie..can't remember much though which means she hasn't impressed me much lol Uhm Tae Woong
7/10 i haven't seen many of his dramas but the ones i saw were cool like "Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang" Kitagawa Keiko
i have absolutely no idea who that is...*hides under the table* EDIT: omo...gomen...i just googled and i do like her..just didn't know her name lol...Buzzer Beat is my absolute favourite Jdrama...and i enjoyed ParaKiss too..lol My rating for her: 8 Yamapi
10/10 For me the character of Akira in Nobuta wo Produce is genius of acting... He's also great in Buzzer Beat, Long Love Letter, Kurosagi... I also like NEWS, though now he's not part of it, I also like him as a singer ^^ And he's very sweet guy!!! ^^
VioletSakura wrote: 10/10
For me the character of Akira in Nobuta wo Produce is genius of acting... He's also great in Buzzer Beat, Long Love Letter, Kurosagi...
I also like NEWS, though now he's not part of it, I also like him as a singer ^^ And he's very sweet guy!!! ^^

I think u forgot something :p
Rourou wrote: I think u forgot something :p

Okay i will do it instead

Park Shin Hye
9/10 I love her in whatever shes in but she needs more experience before I'd give her a 10. Lee Min Jung
8/10 i haven't seen her many times but the ones i watched were good somehow Jung Eui Chul
1/10 I dont like her lol I cant finish Secret Garden because of her & also why I probably will never watch King2Hearts.. Ji Sung
RainFlower wrote: 1/10 I dont like her lol I cant finish Secret Garden because of her & also why I probably will never watch King2Hearts..

Ji Sung

PS: didnt like ha ji won much too...didnt tried to watch secret G too^^ but im watching K2H coz of Lee^^

Shin mi na