7 have only seen him in one drama (Coffee Prince) so can't really judge him but he did a pretty good job in CP Lee Kwang Soo
7 i have only really seen him in one drama City Hunter so it is also hard to judge song joong ki
6 he hasn't impressed me much...6 is only because he's cute lol Yoo Ah In
6 fashion king is the first drama I have seen him in. He hasn't impressed me much. Siwon
8 just because he has the most awesome smile ever acting wise he's just about ok..but for an idol to be able to act it's pretty impressive wow, i can't believe you are not impressed by YAI...he's one of my many loves lol...and not just because he has a pretty face and sexy eyes and lips (ofcourse those are few of the factors lol)..but also because he's one insanely talented actor... Park Yoochun
It's not that I don't think he's a good actor because I do. I'm just not very impressed. I think it might be because I don't really like his character very much in FK. So it could be biased probably is :p. I will have to check out some of his othe dramas. But I do think he is very good looking :). And Yoochun 7. I really like his character in Rooftop prince. Lee seung Gi
7/10 Jung Yong Hwa
5/10 I'm a big fan of him. I like him as a singer and an entertainer, but he looks forced when he acts. Yoona (as an actress, not the idol-singer-who-everyone-in-Korea-loves). She cant cry. I watch carefully her crying scenes in Love Rain and wthhhh. -____-
As an actress... 6/10 As you said, she's not very convincing... Fist time I ever saw her, was as an actress in Cinderella Man... I dropped it on 6th episode, didn't like her at all there, then I discovered her as an idol... YongHwa
7.5 good comic relief guy jun ji hyun
8/10 i've only seen her in My sassy girl but she really got the role Ji Sung
7,5/10 Ji Hyun Woo
8 for looks Gong Hyo Jin
4/10...not impressed by her acting. Won Bin