Simple and hopefully fun game. 1)Person A (above commenter) will post three random names of celebs and Person B (the commenter below) has to sort out the three names into categories of who they would KISS, MARRY, HAPPILY USE AS A FLOATATION DEVICE IF DROWNING (more specifically dunk their head under water and use their lifeless corpse to float the hell to safety and feel no remorse.) 2)Person B then writes two new names + name of Person A's MARRY option, for the next commenter (Person C) to sort. 3)Person C will sort out Person B's names into Kiss, Marry or Float, then post two new names+name of Person B's MARRY option for next commenter to sort. And so the thread goes on. Feel free during this process, to add your reasons for KISS, MARRY, OR HAPPILY USE AS A FLOATATION DEVICE IF DROWNING or comment on other people's choices. But keep it friendly. It's just a game. ;) x I'm gonna start us off with some random names from drama-verse. Song Seung Hun Jang Geun Suk Lee Dong Wook p.s. can be non-Asian celebs too. p.p.s next commenter you may do three names since I haven't giving you a marry option, but person after you has to have your marry option+ 2 new names for the next person. Makes sense? Hopefully. :)
okay let's see if I got it right Marry: Song Seung Hun KISS: Jang Geun Suk HAPPILY USE AS A FLOATATION DEVICE IF DROWNING: Lee Dong Wook 2 new mames kamenashi kazuya lee hong ki

Kamenashi Kazuya ---- Marry
Lee Hong Ki--- Kiss

The next set...
Oguri Shun
Matsuda Shota
Kim Bum
Marry: Kamenashi Kazuya Kiss: Matsuda Shota Happily use as a flotation device: Kim Bum Next set: Oguri Shun Lee Min Ho
yankumicho wrote: Marry: Kamenashi Kazuya
Kiss: Matsuda Shota
Happily use as a flotation device: Kim Bum

Next set:
Oguri Shun
Lee Min Ho

Edit your post pls.... there's a mistake
AdeNike wrote: Edit your post pls.... there's a mistake

No there isn't. We are supposed to take the one you marry, then you are supposed to post only two people. You made the mistake, not me.

The rules were as follows:

Person A posts their 3, then posts 2 new people.
Person B is supposed to take Person A's marry and the 2 new people and sort.
Person B then picks two new people plus the person they married for Person C. I read it correctly.
Okay....
Oguri Shun--- Marry
Lee Min Ho ---- floating device

Next...
Kim Bum
Matsuda Shota
AdeNike wrote: Edit your post pls.... there's a mistake

I think we are all confused here, cept he first commenter.

Basically in your post you needed to write only two new names plus Song Seung Hun who is the Marry option of twinklelie
Then yankumich posts their choices...and only two names plus Kame who you would marry, ready for next person to chose.

My fault for being confusing.
Only name that gets carried through to next post is the MARRY option of person above. So 1) sort the options given into three categories. 2)write your two new names 3) person below sorts out your two new names plus the person you said you would marry into the three categories. They can decide your MARRY becomes their FLOAT or KISS. 4) Next name in MARRY gets carried to next persons post...when they decide to sort using the two new names you put forward. Am I making more sense? I'm sorry guys if I'm not. :(
it does make sense if you read it carefully :) and btw i know this game XP marry: oguri shun kiss: Kim Bum floating device: matsuda shota new names: Dongho (ukiss) Jaejoong (JYJ)
twinklelie wrote: okay let's see if I got it right

Marry: Song Seung Hun
KISS: Jang Geun Suk
HAPPILY USE AS A FLOATATION DEVICE IF DROWNING: Lee Dong Wook

2 new mames
kamenashi kazuya
lee hong ki

so.... it'd be

MARRY: lee hong ki
KISS: song seung hun
HAPPILY USE AS A FLOATATION DEVICE IF DROWNING: kamenashi kazuya

yes? :)
marry: Jaejoong kiss: Dongho floating device: oguri shun new names: yamashita tomohisa leeteuk
My choices are: Marry: Kim Jaejoong KISS: Oguri Shun HAPPILY USE AS A FLOATATION DEVICE IF DROWNING: Dongho I feel super bad about this but there is no way im going to jail for kissing Dongho :P 2 new name: Jo Insung Gongyoo I hope I got it right
Ooops. I was a lil late I guess. Marry: Kim Jaejoong KISS: Yamashita Tomohisha HAPPILY USE AS A FLOATATION DEVICE IF DROWNING: Leeteuk 2 new name: Jo Insung Gongyoo ^_^