Hi. =3  I've never started any forums on any website like ever. (So bear with me!)

I've been playing most of the forum games here and (although sometimes it takes up most of my time hah) I find them very entertaining. I searched for one about Kpop lyrics and (surprisingly!) haven't found any so I thought I'd make one myself. (If it exists, please let me know, I'll gladly get rid of mine! xD)

Okay, so it's basically the same as the games you're all used to. Person A posts any lyrics from any (Kpop) song and Person B has to guess it as well as provide their own lyrics even if their answer is wrong, so that the game can keep going. Person C can answer any of the questions unless it was answered correctly. Simple, right? It can be in Korean/Romanization (or both if you'd like. I think it would be easier for those who can't read Korean. ^_^)

Example: Person A: Q) 내 눈을 마주치는 너를 원해 [nae nuneul majuchineun neoreul wonhae.]

Person B: Ans: It's **** by *****. Q) It’s the city of the flower, city of 몬(mon.)

Person C: Ans: Is it **** by *****? 

Hope that makes sense to y'all. 

If you guys want it to be a bit harder, you can provide the English translation only (muhaha) & test each other, see if you guys know the actual meaning of the songs you listen to 80% of the time lol.

Example: Q) Why are you shaking up my heart?

Rules: Just don't cheat & Google for the answer. Where's the fun in that? It's just a game after all. ^^'

I'll start obviously. I'll go with my example!

Q) It’s the city of the flower, city of 몬(mon.)

A) Ma city by BTS ?

Q) I'm ready too, bingo
Yes. :3

A) Super Junior - Sexy, Free & Single?

Q) 실례합니다 (sillyehamnida,) excuse my charisma. 
monsta x - trespass ^^ ^^ ^^

Neon jeoldae nal itjima (don't ever forget me)
That's so versatile xD I feel like I heard it before. Probably a group I'm not addicted to yet.
After stalking your profile, I'm going to go with Vixx - Error and wish for luck haha. xD

Q) DJ 오늘 밤을 부탁해 (DJ oneul bameul butakhae)
“오빠 믿어도 되지 OK?" ( “oppa midodo dweji OK?”)

Is it 2PM's Hands up? I always remember that line because of Taecyeon! 
Q.) 말하지 않아도 느낌이 와 ( malhaji anhado neukkimi wa )
머리부터 발끝까지 다 ( meoributeo balkkeutkkaji da )
@Honesu "YES SIR." lol I know. Taec's parts are so memorable haha.

I don't know that one. ^^' (I can guess at least 3 머리부터 발끝까지 but they have different endings haha.)

Q) U will come back to me baby oh~
SunAh 
That's so versatile xD I feel like I heard it before. Probably a group I'm not addicted to yet.  After stalking your profile, I'm going to go with Vixx - Error and wish for luck haha. xD
you were right but stalking my profile was creepy (hihihi i am just kidding ^^) 
@Anastasia Wow haha. I've never gotten lucky before. :P (I'm going to start stalking profiles from now on hehe)

If you didn't know the previous lyrics, here's one you might be familiar with: (I actually like this song)

Q) 손을 들어 난 (soneul deureo nan) Freeze! Armor Down! 
chained up by vixx!

baby baby 지금처럼만 아름다워 줄래 넌 (jigeumcheoreomman areumdawo jullae neon)

@ Anastasia Correct. (I really like that song xD)

Bae Bae by Big Bang? That's the one line I always sing lol.

Q) 내가 너 땜에 너 땜에 너 땜에 (naega neo ttaeme neo ttaeme neo ttaeme) 
내가 너 땜에 너 땜에 너 땜에 (naega neo ttaeme neo ttaeme neo ttaeme)
Is it Big Byung - Stress Come on?

Q) Oh baby 거기 누구 없나요
내 마음이 외로워요
그렇게 쳐다보지 말아요
그 눈빛이 차가워요
(Oh baby geogi nugu eomnayo
nae maeumi oerowoyo
geureoke chyeodaboji marayo
geu nunbichi chagawoyo
)
@Helena Correct. :D 

I dunno yours. *-*

Q) Betting on you x3
 절대 그대론 못 보내 너 (Jeoldae geudaeron mot bonae neo)
I can give more lyrics if that helps :)

Move haneuri binggeulbinggeul
Move meoriga jikkeunjikkeun
Move georeumeun dwittungdwittung
Watch me go dumb

Ans: Infinite - Bad
@Helena. Ah! nananananana (batman!) Just kidding haha. Ikon's new Dumb & Dumber? 

Infinite Bad was correct. xD

Q)  걱정하지마 난 너만의 남자 (geokjeonghajima nan neomanui namja)