Hii ^.^ 
 I found this game "who stole the cookie" online from a website, and I decided to share it on here, since this game isn't here, This is my first forum game, and I'm kind of nervous and excited to  ^_^  :)

Instructions:  so your goal is to find a way to steal the cookie from the person above you and keep it safe for yourself from everyone else, use a creative way to take it and to keep it safe from the next person you can hide it, eat it, throw it, make it invisible,etc, the next person has to try to find a creative way to get the cookie and hide it, the game goes on and on so come up with crazy creative ideas :D

if  I didn't explain probably I'm sorry :) Okay example
 (First person): Has the cookie 
(Second person): sees the cookie in first person's  hand, distracts by screaming help, steals the cookie and throws it in a cage with hungry tigers 
( Third person): gets helicopter, Drinks invisibility potion, and jumps from the helicopter towards the cookie, gets cookie and climbs back up towards the helicopter using a strong rope, and eats it  

I don't know if you guys understood that, its kinda like that.
 Lets have fun  ^_^

I'll start: Sees cookie in jar, opens it and takes it, locks it in an invisible box with a lock only I can open *Evil face*
^_^ 
Throws powder everywhere, finds the box and smashs the lock with a hammer (idk xD) gets  the cookie, and puts it in a box, with balloons tired with it so it can fly to space 
Hires a little private plane, intercepts box before it can enter space, takes out Cookie and lands on top of the Himalayas with a parachute and builds a snow cave for Cookie so it can live happily ever after :)
Makes friends with the Yeti, finds the cave with the Yeti's amazing olfactory faculties, steals the cookie, gives it to an alien with superpowers (Do Min Joon from YWCFTS) to protect
Hires Batman to get into a massive (but well-matched) fight with the superpowered alien, and while they're distracted, sneaks in and snatches the cookie; then hides the cookie in an underground bunker near Area 51.