This one will take a lot of time. You need to watch what the above users recommended you.. And if the next user will accept the challenge(CHALLENGE ACCEPTED). He or she need to watch the whole dramas(i hope everyone will be honest:)) and you can edit your thread that you already completed the challenge(CHALLENGED Completed). And you can comment regarding your experience about the show whether its negative or positive.. like:

I want to punch sooo badly the TV coz the show that you recommended was not good...  but  still I finish the challenge:) something like that..

But if you already watch the show ,thats good for you. you can say that you already completed the challenge and you can add comment what you experience..

PS.. dont recommend too many episodes like 100 plus.. the thread might be cut.. :) This is one way to share your favorite dramas or the worst dramas.. or maybe they will have a different opinion.. 

ready:.....

CRUEL CITY

Challenge completed (I loved this drama, the only thing that got me confused was the ending)
Healer
Challenge completed! (I really enjoyed the drama! Bong Soo~)
Bad Guys
Challenge Accepted Completed! (I loved it! Started slow for me with the first 2 episodes, but after that I ended up marathoning the drama xD )
Devil Beside You
Challenge completed (it was one of the first dramas I ever watched, it's very cliché, but I liked it~)

Page Turner
Challenge accepted (I wanted to watch this drama for a while thanks for recomending it)

Lipstick (1999)

you may find it here http://raredoramas.info/page/lipstick-1999
Challenge Completed (Page Turner)
I really liked that show , amazing and wonderful - Thanks for recommending it @Nezumi

I've already watched this one... Otherwise I would've taken the challenge! :P
Challenge accepted!

Mimi
Challenge Accepted!

Hirugao
Challenge accepted! (I've had it on my PTW for awhile, anyway :))

Challenge completed - It wasn't to my usual taste, but the cast and writing knocked it out of the park.

Kokoro ga Pokitto ne
challenge accepted!

plus nine boys
challenge accepted

Please love the useless me
challenge completed (... the female lead was really useless)

Princess Pearl http://mydramalist.com/1923-princess-pearl