Juniko, Drop: Me, Too Flower Undrop: My Princess
@allysoncg CLEAR Any suggestion/comments on my On Hold list
@allysoncg Drop: Sweet 18 Keep: Dream High ! @Pyeon REStart : Time Between Dog and Wolf Keep: Iljimae
Pyeon-Eun-Jeong, I'd drop Battle Royale from your On Hold list. I just watched that the other day and it made me physically sick. I grew up with two brothers, so I can handle gory movies, but there was something about BR that just really messed me up :(
allysoncg wrote: Pyeon-Eun-Jeong, I'd drop Battle Royale from your On Hold list. I just watched that the other day and it made me physically sick. I grew up with two brothers, so I can handle gory movies, but there was something about BR that just really messed me up :(

I was planning to drop it, its on hold since I joined MDL.

Juniko wrote: @Pyeon
REStart : Time Between Dog and Wolf
Keep: Iljimae

Okiee thanks :)
@allysoncg REStart: Myung Wol the Spy Keep: Oh! My Lady @Pyeon Drop: I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK Start: Coffee Prince U.U
Ariko, Drop: A Love To Kill (Side note: You have King2Hearts and Secret Garden on hold, you should totally pick them back up! I stopped Secret Garden on episode 5, too, then I picked it back up two days ago and finished it last night and it is soooooo stinking good!) :)
Allysoncg, PTW list, Drop Manny and Hero, there are too many good dramas out there to waste your time with these!
You can NOT drop Rooftop Prince, Plz give it a chance *puppy eyes* lol ^^
From MusicROSE's list : you can drop Thousand kisses. It's so lame. Poor storyline, poor romances. Ruy Jin is fine though.
Drop Cinderella Man, it gets really slow in the middle unless you have a high patience level.
Don't drop anything, watch it all (even though you have a pretty HUGE list of completed already Rourou)!! =D For me, I'm not sure why people drop a show. I haven't dropped nor skipped anything I have watched. Even when the episodes became painful to watch (Gokusen 3 comes to mind) I kept on watching, because I simply love dramas. <3 But everyone's different I guess :P Not to mention I haven't even watched close the amount Rourou has :P
MusicROSE wrote: You can NOT drop Rooftop Prince,
Plz give it a chance *puppy eyes* lol ^^

Sorry, evaluated wrong list anyways
CityHunter83 : Please Keep Skip Beat & Prosecutor Princess , BUT DROP I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU , keep it there, I watched 33 EPS for what I was hoping for to finally happen, and I think most did , it's adorable and stuff but seriously DRAG much?

And Shuji1987 - CLEAR , but I'm gonna say it, you have a lot of awesome dramas you still need to add ^^
Drop Glass Mask, watch the 2005 anime ! I wrote a review on the drama for more info^^
allysoncg wrote: Ariko,

Drop: A Love To Kill
(Side note: You have King2Hearts and Secret Garden on hold, you should totally pick them back up! I stopped Secret Garden on episode 5, too, then I picked it back up two days ago and finished it last night and it is soooooo stinking good!)

:)

I'll do my best U.U