Anyway, Juniko REstart Rooftop Prince it's beautiful !!! and start to watch Baby and I
noted !

YOU are a serious case !
You absolutely have to finish :
Moon/Sun
King2Heart
Secret Garden
and My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

then, I'll advise you to start A love to kill, beautiful drama! and also City Hunter and Dream High, those are must-watch

Also, the movie Mulan was wonderful, I recommend it to you!

But DROP : My Princess !!!
^^ to the beautiful^^ drop it. i don't watch korean dramas so i might be biased but also cuz the original hana kimi is still one of the best dramas to me and no remake is going to compare to that. why bother when u already have perfection?.. aka ikuta toma as nakatsu and horikita maki as mizuki.
I agree and disagree in th same time : I really love the J version, it's unique, but the Korean one is also very good^^ I like it! Undrop Bombo Danshi (you don't drop Oguri Shun, you just DON'T!!! XD ) Drop....Q10
i love oguri shun. ♥ and it hurt me as a fan to see him in this role for even half the 1st epi. i couldn't do it to myself, as much as love shun i love me more. lol

i have no plans to watch q10 so i'll drop it...if u start watching Lucky 7 again. it's a good drama with action, humor and some serious moments here and there.
I had planed to do that...since I love Eita ^^
Juniko wrote: I had planed to do that...since I love Eita ^^

Everything clear...BUT
pick up Rooftop Prince again :p (just my thoughts)
@Grapejuice Drop Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do
Pyeon-Eun-Jeong wrote: @Grapejuice

Drop Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do

Waaaaaah such a long plan to watch list O.o
There are many favorites of mine on it...

DROP Art of Fighting!!!!
I looked for it a long time and it is nowhere to see...
Though it should have aired a long time ago...

Oh and pick up Boys Over Flowers again~
Mirichan wrote: Waaaaaah such a long plan to watch list O.o
There are many favorites of mine on it...

DROP Art of Fighting!!!!
I looked for it a long time and it is nowhere to see...
Though it should have aired a long time ago...

Oh and pick up Boys Over Flowers again~

CLEAR

Waaaaaah such a long completed list O.o

Okay Art of Fighting.........dropped

I'll try to watch BBF again
You can drop Me too, flower. There is nothing to lose if you will do it
bettyboo wrote: You can drop Me too, flower. There is nothing to lose if you will do it

Drop Time Slip Dr. Jin!
Sure I didn´t thinkit was bad...but the ending was really unsatisfying and I noticed I got bored a few times with it...Not really worth it´s time...

WATCH DREAM HIGH :D
You don't have in your list something to drop.\ Please give a new chance to Ojakgyo Brothers, watch Sorry I love you and A Gentleman's Dignity. Maybe in the future I think again about Dream High, but now I have other dramas in mind.
Pick up Dream High ! You can't drop DH, you just can't! (Song Sam Dong my love, don't cry!!!)