Mirichan wrote: Waaaaaah such a long plan to watch list O.o
There are many favorites of mine on it...

DROP Art of Fighting!!!!
I looked for it a long time and it is nowhere to see...
Though it should have aired a long time ago...

Oh and pick up Boys Over Flowers again~

little Miri...you can find Art of Fighting in Youtube:)
@ DarkAngel Drop: Rooftop Prince, I had to drop it, way to many cliche's. Heartstrings, well I finished it, and have wondered why more than once. 1% of Anything, I didn't think it was that bad, however, it was really really boring at times and I had to struggle to finish it (it was before I would ever drop a drama).
^^ drop: hammer session. i didnt get very far with it either and had it on hold for a while too. restart: hungry. it's good.
^ boutux drop: GTO 1998. its really not that great. if you want something closer to the manga then watch the new one. PLEASE restart: Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de and Yukan Club
ellejaylee wrote: ^ boutux

drop: GTO 1998. its really not that great. if you want something closer to the manga then watch the new one.

PLEASE restart: Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de and Yukan Club

Restart Personal Taste
Pyeon-Eun-Jeong wrote: Restart Personal Taste

You could drop L: Change the World. It's pretty bad unfortunetly. Although you might want to see the "trilogy" through to the end.

You should restart Battle Royale, it's one of my all time favorite movies. :)
To 4winkay Marry Stayed Out All Night...drop it
To khunriel: To The Beautiful You ... Drop It But, if you have not yet read the manga, I would definitely recommend it!
To Khunniel Clear!! Restart MARS...
To Cuzie Drop: I Love Lee Tae Ri and Skip Beat!! In my opinion both waste of time lol
man I am too late...oh well cuzie please drop Bachelor's Vegetable Store it wasted hours and hours of my life..gaaaa
@ princessnana, Drop the 1,000th man! it's so poorly done it makes my brain bleed!
@cityhunter83 - Drop 'Why Why Love' and 'Rolling Love'. Both didn't live up to expectations despite the eye candies. You should restart 'Prosecutor Princess' though. The leads have awesome chemistry, and the plot is slightly better than your normal cliche K-dramas.
Drop Goong S,
Sprout (absolute waste of time),

restart NOW~! Shut Up Flower Boy Band~!