This is my first thread and I'm not sure if it's been posted before (if it has I'm sorry) but I thought it would be fun to share the moments when we realize we've been watching too many dramas xD So I'll start.. I know I've been watching too many dramas when... the OST's play in my head during fitting moments throughout my day. (e.g when I'm sad, the sad song from the drama I just watched plays in my head)
I know I've been watching too many dramas when i see 230 dramas in my completed list and i know that i missed adding some dramas.
I know I've been watching too many dramas when everyone looking at my list calling it "MONSTER"...kekeke!!!
im watching too few dramas...also too few movies but atleast im not watching random
darkangel662008 wrote: I know I've been watching too many dramas when everyone looking at my list calling it "MONSTER"...kekeke!!!

You and SleepNinja both. Her's is crazy!
I know I´ve been watching too many dramas when... I show my MDL profile to my sister or new friends and they are saying:"Almost 130 watched days? :O" You are crazy!!" :D
i know i've been watching to many dramas when i crave and search for another drama to watch but kind find any to fit my taste. :/
I know I have been watching too many dramas when the list of what I CRAVE to watch is so large that I wish I could clone myself and sit and watch dramas all day. GAH... Frustration.
Jeaniessi wrote: I know I have been watching too many dramas when the list of what I CRAVE to watch is so large that I wish I could clone myself and sit and watch dramas all day. GAH... Frustration.

kekeke!!! but your PTW list can never beat sleepy's:)
I know I've been watching too many dramas... when anything pops up (example sit ups) I would think of a drama (secret garden) or Plushies of rabbits (You're Beautiful) and I can't stop thinking of dramas during the day :P
darkangel662008 wrote: kekeke!!! but your PTW list can never beat sleepy's:)

I NEVER want it to either. I can't even imagine. Her list scares me. (hence the name!)
Jeaniessi wrote: I NEVER want it to either. I can't even imagine. Her list scares me. (hence the name!)

She has enough drama to watch for a lifetime:)
You know you've been watching dramas too long when the cliches come full circle and you end up loving them, then getting tired of them, then hating them, then loving them again.
Jeaniessi wrote: You know you've been watching dramas too long when the cliches come full circle and you end up loving them, then getting tired of them, then hating them, then loving them again.

So true xD
I know I have been watching way too many dramas when....

1) I start adding foreign words into my sentences
2) I barely get any sleep because I am glued to the pc watching them
3) I forget to do things or ignore them to sit and watch dramas
4) I can't seem to find anything new to watch

There is so much more...lol