Never have i ever....

This discussion has been closed.

False. I never actually did anything with the guy but a picture was taken of us together and the girlfriend got the wrong idea and went all ape shit on me. Never have I ever dated one of my teachers
true..i always had the teacher-student kind of relationship with my teachers.. never have i proposed one of my best friends..
True we are both straight Never have i ever been out of the country i was born in
False. It's not far to the border from where I grew up ^^ Never have I ever left the continent I was born on.
False - I've been to South America a few times Never have I ever eaten something I'm SURE was still alive O_O
False. I ate ants a few times to show the boys I'm braver than them... Yeah, I was a weird child ^^ Never have I ever bought an e-book.
true never have i ever fantasized about a world of zombies
...mmm.. true i guess coz i don fantasize Never have i ever enjoyed getting lost on the streets
true never have i ever sucked a lollipop
False, I don't think I've eaten candy in a while, though Never have I ever stayed up all night watching dramas
false, ive done it too many times never have i ever fantasized about a kdrama/jdrama/cdrama character and thought about putting yourself as the lead in their current drama
false never have i ever won a lucky draw
True. My luck generally sucks Never have I ever bought something with the intention of only wearing it once and then returning it to the store
False, I rarely return anything, unless I am replacing something that was damaged and didn't notice Never have I ever taken a stray dog home
true never have i had chicken