Favorite Actor // Actress Questionnaire
Thought this may be a little different and fun.  If you have other questions to add, feel free to do so!  I’m looking forward to seeing your responses.  Also, feel free to come back and add additional entries for different actors or updates ^^ Thank you!

Actor’s // Actress’ Name 
  • List of Works I've seen:  
  • First Drama:  Last Drama:  
  • Favorite Drama:  
  • Favorite Character:  
  • Best Acting:  
  • Most Attractive:  
  • Least Favorite Drama:  
  • Favorite Couple:  
  • Favorite Bromance, Frienemy, Rival, Co-star:  
  • Next Drama on my Watchlist:  
  • A Drama I'm Avoiding and why:  
  • Most Anticipated Project: 
Lee Jong Suk
  • List of Works I've seen:  W (2016). Pinocchio (2014). Doctor Stranger (2014). Hot Young Bloods (2014). I Hear Your Voice (2013).  
  • First Drama: W (2016) 
  • Last Drama: Hot Young Bloods (2014) 
  • Favorite Drama: W (2016) 
  • Favorite Character: Kang Chul from W (2016) 
  • Best Acting: Doctor Stranger (2014) 
  • Most Attractive: W (2016) 
  • Least Favorite Drama: Doctor Stranger (2014) 
  • Favorite Couple: Kang Chul and Oh Yeon Joo from W (2016) 
  • Favorite Bromance, Frienemy, Rival, Co-star: Han Jae Joon from Doctor Stranger (2014) 
  • Next Drama on my Watchlist: While You Were Sleeping (2017) 
  • A Drama I'm Avoiding and why: School 2013 (2012), since I usually avoid school dramas ... 
  • Most Anticipated Project: While You Were Sleeping (2017)

Ji Chang Wook

• List of Works I've seen: Suspicious Partner (2017), The K2 (2016), The Whirlwind Girl 2 (2016), Healer (2014), Empress Ki (2013), Warrior Baek Dong Soo (2011).
  • First Drama: Healer (2014)
  • Last Drama: Suspicious Partner (2017)
  • Favorite Drama: Empress Ki (2013)
  • Favorite Character: Seo Jung Hoo from Healer (2014)
  • Best Acting: Empress Ki (2013)
  • Most Attractive: Suspicious Partner (2017)
  • Least Favorite Drama: The Whirlwind Girl 2 (2016)
  • Favorite Couple: Seo Jung Hoo and Chae Young Shin from Healer (2014)
  • Favorite Bromance, Frienemy, Rival, Co-star: Yeo Woon from Warrior Baek Dong Soo (2011)
  • Next Drama on my Watchlist: Mr. Right (2020)? XD
  • A Drama I'm Avoiding and why: Smile, Dong Hae (2010) because of the number of episodes and it seems to be boring...
  • Most Anticipated Project: - 
Gong Yoo
List of Works I've seen: Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy, One Fine Day, Coffee Prince, Goblin, S Diary, The Crucible, A Man and A Woman, Train to Busan,...
First Drama: Coffee Prince
Last Drama: Goblin
Favorite Drama: Coffee Prince
Favorite Character: Han Kyul from Coffee Prince
Best Acting: Always, haha
Most Attractive: One Fine Day
Least Favorite Drama: Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy
Favorite Couple: Eun Chan and Han Kyul from Coffee Prince
Favorite Bromance, Frienemy, Rival, Co-star:  Goblin and Grim Reaper (Lee Dong Wook)
Next Drama on my Watchlist: The Age of Shadows
A Drama I'm Avoiding and why: "Big" because it does not have good recommendations, and it seems to me something childlike.
Most Anticipated Project: Anyone who comes!
Kim Soo Hyun

List of Works I've seen:  Dream High, The Moon Embracing the Sun, You Who Came From The Star, The Producers, The Thieves
First Drama:  Dream High
Last Drama:  The Producers
Favorite Drama:  YWCFTS
Favorite Character: Do Min Joon (YWCFTS), but I love him in all.
Best Acting:  He's always great. XD
Most Attractive:  YWCFTS
Least Favorite Drama: The Producers (maybe)  
Favorite Couple:  Do Min Joon & Cheon Seon Yi (YWCFTS)
Favorite Bromance, Frienemy, Rival, Co-star: 
Next Drama on my Watchlist:  I'll be forever waiting!
A Drama I'm Avoiding and why: none
Most Anticipated Project: waiting still..
Lee Jong Suk

List of Works I've seen:  W (2016). Pinocchio (2014). Doctor Stranger (2014). I Hear Your Voice (2013).  
First Drama: Doctor Stranger 
Last Drama: W 
Favorite Drama: Pinocchio
Favorite Character: Dr. Park in Doctor Stranger  
Best Acting: Pinocchio
Most Attractive: W 
Least Favorite Drama: Doctor Stranger 
Favorite Couple: Jong Suk and Kang So Ra in Doctor Stranger (still hurts to this day)
Favorite Bromance, Frienemy, Rival, Co-star: with the second male lead in Pinocchio
Next Drama on my Watchlist: 38 Task Force
A Drama I'm Avoiding and why: The K2 since the pairing of JCW and Yoona doesn't attract me a bit 
Most Anticipated Project: none as of now
Kim So Hyun
List of Works I've seen: Bring It On Ghost, Page Turner, Nightmare Teacher, School 2015, Missing You (on hold), Ruler (Currently watching) & Unforgettable
First Drama: Bring It On Ghost
Last Drama: Ruler (Currently watching as it's airing)
Favorite Drama: School 2015
Favorite Character: Yoon Yoo Seul
Best Acting: School 2015 - she was sooo good when acting 2 different people
Most Attractive: All LOL
Least Favorite Drama: Nightmare Teacher
Favorite Couple: Her & Sungjae
Favorite Bromance, Frienemy, Rival, Co-star: Yook Sungjae
Next Drama on my Watchlist: N/A
Drama I'm Avoiding and why: N/A
Most Anticipated Project: N/A
Kong Hyo Jin

List of Works I've seen: Jealousy Incarnate, Producers, It's Okay That's Love, The Greatest Love, Master's Sun, Thank You, Pasta, Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy, Missing, You are more than beautiful, 577 Project, Love Fiction, Boomerang Family, Sisters on the Road, M, Crush and Blush, Happiness, Family Ties, Rolling Home with A Bull
First Drama: It's Okay That's Love (IOTL)
Last Drama: Jealousy Incarnate
Favorite Drama: It's Okay That's Love
Favorite Character: Ji Hae Soo from IOTL
Best Acting: It's Okay That's Love
Most Attractive: It's Okay That's Love
Least Favorite Drama: Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy (very slow and boring actually, but i survived bcs of her and Gong Yoo) 
Favorite Couple: with Jo In Sung in IOTL (damn, they should be real couple..)
Favorite Bromance, Frienemy, Rival, Co-star: Honey Lee in Pasta
Next Drama on my Watchlist: Ruler of your own world
A Drama I'm Avoiding and why: Sang Doo, Let's Go to School (i heard about sad ending, that's why i keep postponing) 
Most Anticipated Project: she doesn't have future project yet lol, she's busy holiday-ing..
Actor’s // Actress’ Name 

LEE MIN HO

List of Works I've seen: HEIRS, BOYS OVER FLOWER, PERSONAL TASTE, FAITH, CITY HUNTER, LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA, SEVEN FIRST KISSES, SUMMER LOVE, THE ONE AND ONLY, BOUNTY HUNTERS.
First Drama:  THE HEIRS
Last Drama:  THE LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA
Favorite Drama:  CITY HUNTER
Favorite Character:  "Poochai" Lee Yoon Sung
Best Acting:  CITY HUNTER
Most Attractive:  PERSONAL TASTE
Least Favorite Drama:  FAITH
Favorite Couple:  HEO JOON JAE & SHIM CHUNG
Favorite Bromance, Frienemy, Rival, TAE OH & JOO NAM DOO (LOTBS)
Co-star:  PARK MIN YOUNG- CITY HUNTER
Next Drama on my Watchlist:  HIS NEXT DRAMA AFTER MILITARY OR SECRET CAMPUS MAYBE!
A Drama I'm Avoiding and why:  NONE
Most Anticipated Project: NOTHING ANNOUNCED BUT HOPEFULLY HIS NEXT DRAMA AFTER MILITARY

PARK BO YOUNG

List of Works I've seen:  OH MY GHOSTESS, STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON, A WEREWOLF BOY
First Drama: OH MY GHOSTESS

Last Drama:  STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON
Favorite Drama:  OH MY GHOSTESS
Favorite Character:  NA BONG SEON (OH MY GHOSTESS)
Best Acting:  OH MY GHOSTESS
Most Attractive:  OH MY GHOSTESS
Least Favorite Drama/Movie:  A WEREWOLF BOY
Favorite Couple:  KANG SEON WO & NA BONG SEON
Favorite Bromance, Frienemy, Rival, SHIN SUN AE (OH MY GHOSTESS)
Co-star:  PARK HYUN SHIK
Next Drama on my Watchlist:   SECRET CAMPUS MAYBE!
A Drama I'm Avoiding and why:  SECRET CAMPUS (It's an old drama and not so popular also I am not sure if it will be good)
Most Anticipated Project: n/a
Ji Chang Wook
List of Works I've seen: Empress Ki(2013), Healer(2014), the K2(2016), 7 First Kisses(2016)
First Drama: Healer (2014)
Last Drama: 7 First Kisses(2016)
Favorite Drama: Healer (2014)
Favorite Character: Seo Jung Hoo from Healer (2014) especially his 'park bong soo' avatar  
Best Acting: Healer (2014)
Most Attractive: the K2 (2016) [mainly because he is dashing in suit]
Least Favorite Drama: 7 First Kisses(2016)
Favorite Couple: Seo Jung Hoo and Chae Young Shin from Healer(2014)
Favorite Bromance, Frienemy, Rival, Co-star:  Song Yoon Ah in the K2(2016) as a frienemy
Next Drama on my Watchlist: Suspicious Partner (2017)
A Drama I'm Avoiding and why: Suspicious Partner (2017) because i am on a drama break
Most Anticipated Project: Mr. Right (2020) 
Lee Dong Wook

List of Works I've seen:  My Girl, Hotel King, Goblin
First Drama: My Girl 
Last Drama: Goblin
Favorite Drama: My Girl  
Favorite Character: Grim reaper (Goblin)
Best Acting: Hotel King (just great)
Most Attractive: Goblin (fashion king of the underworld!!!)
Least Favorite Drama: Goblin (as a whole, but his character was great) 
Favorite Couple: Lee Dong Wook - Lee Da Hae (Announce your marriage, please! )
Favorite Bromance, Frienemy, Rival, Co-star: Lee Jun Ki (My Girl)  
Next Drama on my Watchlist: Scent of a Woman or Partner (It'll depend on my mood, whether I choose drama or romcom)
A Drama I'm Avoiding and why: Blade Man (bad comments out there :/ )
Most Anticipated Project: n/a - whichever is the next (Perhaps his third drama reunion with Lee Da Hae :DDD)
Ji Chang Wook

List of Works I've seen: Suspicious Partner (2017), The K2 (2016), Seven First Kisses (2016), Healer (2014).
First Drama: Healer (2014)
Last Drama: Suspicious Partner (2017)
Favorite Drama: Healer (2014)
Favorite Character: Toss-up between Seo Jung Hoo from Healer (2014) and Noh Ji Wook from Suspicious Partner (2017)
Best Acting: Healer (2014)
Most Attractive: Suspicious Partner (2017)
Least Favorite Drama: The K2 (2016) - for the slow plot and lack of chemistry between the main couple, rather than for JCW's character/acting.
Favorite Couple: Noh Ji Wook and Eun Bong Hee from Suspicious Partner (2017)
Favorite Bromance, Frienemy, Rival, Co-star: All of the main cast in Suspicious Partner, but especially with Nam Ji Hyun and Choi Tae Joon. Also appreciate his friendship with Seo In Guk since he's another fave of mine haha.
Next Drama on my Watchlist: Empress Ki (2013)
A Drama I'm Avoiding and why: The Whirlwind Girl 2 (2016) only because I'm not really into sports dramas and the fact that it's JCW but his voice has been dubbed is... too uncomfortable for me to watch haha, sorry. He looks really good in that drama though from what I've seen, so it's disappointing : (
Most Anticipated Project: Mr. Right (2020) I guess ???? If I can get past the voice dubbing, that is.
YOON KYUN SANG

List of Works I've seen: Pinocchio (2014), The Time We Were Not In Love (2015) Doctors (2016), and Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People (2017)
First Drama: Pinocchio
Last Drama: Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People
Favorite Drama: Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People
Favorite Character: Hong Gil Dong
Best Acting: Rebel: Thief Who Stole the PeopleMost Attractive: Doctors
Least Favorite Drama: The Time We Were Not In Love
Favorite Couple: Ga Ryung in Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People
Favorite Bromance, Frienemy, Rival, Co-star: Lee Jong Suk in Pinocchio / Lee Sung Kyung in Doctors / Kim Ji Seok in Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People / Lee Jong Suk in Pinocchio
Next Drama on my Watchlist: Six Flying Dragons
A Drama I'm Avoiding and why: Gap Dong because I haven't really read some of the reviews, plus I'm not entirely familiar with the synopsis and stuff lol. Also, another historical drama so I don't see any progress with his character changes. I hope for the next project of his, it would be in modern times just for a change.
Most Anticipated Project: Three Meals A Day because, again, he doesn't have any new drama lineup
my favourite actor is Seo In Guk

List of Works I've seen: Reply 1997, Another Parting, High School King of Savvy, No Breathing, I Remember You, 38 Task Force and Shopping King Louis (so almost all dramas where he was main character)
First Drama: Reply 1997
Last Drama: technically its Shopping king louis but i also recently started watching Masters sun
Favorite Drama:  definitely Reply 1997 (but not only because of him :D)
Favorite Character:  Yoon Yoon Jae in Reply 1997 and Lee Hyun in I Remember You
Best Acting:  everywhere to be honest. even though i did not like some of his projects, his acting is always superb
Most Attractive:  as Yang Jeong Do in 38 Task Force (??? i dont know he's attractive everywhere!!)
Least Favorite Drama:  High School King of Savvy. I'm sorry but that drama is terrible
Favorite Couple:  Eun Ji (Reply 1997) and Nam Ji Hyun (Shopping King Louis)
Favorite Bromance, Frienemy, Rival, Co-star:  Park Bo Geum in I Remember You
Next Drama on my Watchlist:  i'll probably finish Masters sun eventually
A Drama I'm Avoiding and why:  for now it's Rascal Sons - it has kinda low rating and is 50 episodes long. But i know i am weak and i will eventually watch it because of him :)))))
Most Anticipated Project: I anticipate every projects of his but for now i only hope that he will get well soon! ♥
Yoon Eun Hye

List of Works I've seen:  Goong, Coffee Prince, My fair lady, Personal Taste (guest), Marry him if you dare
First Drama: Coffee Prince (all-time favourite)
Last Drama:  Marry him if you dare
Favorite Drama:  Coffee Prince
Favorite Character:  Eun Chan (strong, independent, self-sufficient, hardworking, lovely :3333)
Best Acting:  Coffee Prince (best gender-bender ever)
Most Attractive: Coffee Prince (even as a man she was irresistible!!!)
Least Favorite Drama:  Goong (cute but too much tolerance and submission, nono! )
Favorite Couple:  Eun Hye - Gong Yoo (greattttt) , Eun Hye - Yong Hwa (sorry, second lead syndrome, but I'm really sure she ended up choosing him)
Favorite Bromance, Frienemy, Rival, Co-star:  All coffee men's team (Coffee Prince)
Next Drama on my Watchlist:  I miss you
A Drama I'm Avoiding and why:  I miss you (Ironically is her only important show I need to see but I'm avoiding the intense melodrama)
Most Anticipated Project: The next one (please come back, unnieee!)
Kento Yamazaki
  • List of Works I've seen: A Girl & three sweethearts, Your Lie in April, Wolf Girl and Black Prince, Heroin Disqualified, LDK, Love for Beginners
  • First Drama: A Girl and three Sweethearts
  • Last Drama: Your Lie in April
  • Favorite Drama: LDK
  • Favorite Charakter: Shibasaki Kanata from A Sweetheart & three Sweethearts
  • Best Acting: A Girl & three Sweethearts
  • Most Attractive: handsome looks in dramas and cute/funny peronality in reality
  • Least Favorite Drama: Your Lie in April (swag and cool style suits him more)
  • Favorite Couple: Aoi Nishimori from LDK
  • Favorite Bromance, Frenemy, Rival, Co-star: Shinohara Erika from Wolf Girl and Black Prince
  • Next Drama on my Watchlist: Hyouka
  • A Drama I'm avoiding and why: Those where he is acting in but not as the main actor
  • Most anticipated Project: Hyouka