So have you ever been in  a situation  where you just have too many dramas that you plan to watch and you cant decide from which one to start  
I think this is great recommendation game for those times.
The rules are very simple : You have to recommend the person  before you a drama from his/hers Plan to watch list(it can be more than one)! 
Lets begin :3
Definitely Pinocchio, You Who Came from the Stars, W, and Cheese in the Trap.  Those are all some of my favorites.  

I also really liked My Only Love Song.  Very fun to watch. 
Tunnel and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. I really liked them. 
@Hmmsy you should watch fight for my way, dream high , Cinderella and the 4 knights , my little princess and weightlifting fairy kim Bok ju.  They have light hearted and fluffy romances
@Sunsu

I recommend u 49 days and Kill me Heal me
Highly recommend "Cheese in the Trap" and "Chicago Typewriter"! "Cheese in the Trap" will be an emotional second male lead-addicting roller coaster though, and if you're really, like really, into rom-coms, I'm not totally sure if "Chicago Typewriter" will match your taste but I absolutely loved it. Don't expect many lovey dovey moments; however, the romance in it is (in my opinion) one of the best kinds of romance I have ever watched in a drama! The relationship between the leads is amazing. :)
Momo, I recommend Nine Times Time Travel, 49 Days and Six Flying Dragons. They are three of the k-dramas I have enjoyed the most. 
Circle and Ooku, I haven't watched the adaptation of Ooku yet but the manga is amazing.

I would recommend Love Alarm. Why? Not sure either but it's good :)

Hospital Playlist! It's funny, romantic, touching and heart-warming. Every character, even the ones that are shown for just one episode, are great! Such an amazing cast with great chemistry

Hometown cha cha  

I highly recommend Crash Landing On You, Crush, Cute Programmer and My Roommate Is A Gumiho. They're all sooo good!