Higher: Initiation Love (7.5 to my 10.0)
Lower: Twenty (8.0 to my 5.0)
Higher: Coffee Prince (10)
Lower: White Christmas (8)
Higher : Doctors (9.5) / i rated 6.5
Lower : Rooftop Prince (3) / i rated 9.5 
Higher: Last Cinderella (8.5)
Lower: Thumping Spike 2 (6.5)
Higher: I Remember You (7.5 to my 8.5)

Lower: 200 Pounds Beauty (7.5 to my 1.0)
higher : a beautiful mind  , YOU: 6    ME:9.5

lower: i remember you , YOU:8.5   ME:8
Higher: I Remember You is the only one I see… 8 to my 8.5

Lower: Coffee Prince (7.0 to my 2.0)
Higher: Love Shuffle. I gave it a 9 while you gave it a 4.0. (I looooved the concept of the drama. It was very unpredictable)
Lower: Initiation Love. I gave it a 7.5 while you rated it 10. I had some issues getting into it. It started sweet as cotton candy and then became more interesting. Either way, the female lead was a bit too passive for me. 

Funny thing is that I actually watched both of those things because of your recommendations :D
I'm glad that my recommendations were at least a little helpful! I think I'm the only person that didn't love Love Shuffle that I know. I'm a huge fan of the writer too, I think it was just too romantic for me. That being said, I didn't hate it or anything though, and still think it's great for getting more people into jdramas.

Higher: Initiation Love (7.5 to my 10) because I’m absolutely obsessed with this! Usually not into romance things at all but that twist… and the way they set it up. I even bought the book, and just the fact that they can turn that kind of book into a solid movie was interesting to me. I loved the feeling of a psychological mystery looming behind a romcom front.

Lower: Secret Garden (6.5 to my dropped 2.0). If dropped doesn’t count, W (9.0 to my 8.0), the beginning half was a solid 10/10 for me but somehow all of the rules flew out of the window and the last bit dragged on some.
Higher: You're Beautiful 10. It's my fav drama ever!

Lower: Secret > 8.5
Higher: Reply 1997. I gave it a solid 8.0. Nothing groundbreaking, but a pretty cool coming of age story. 
Lower: Suspicious Partner. I gave it 8.5. I thought that the romance part was really lacking. 
Higher: The Legend of the Blue Sea, 9.5 ... I found the story super interesting and the first few eps were lighthearted (funny) but then it took me in for a rollercoaster of emotions as the story unfolded.
Lower: Oh My Ghostess, 5... couldn't watch passed a couple episodes cuz i found it super boring and too-slow paced sorry (ik a lot of people like the drama)
Higher: Love in the Moonlight (8.0 compared to 8.5, this was so hard because our ratings are so similar)
Lower: The Heirs (9.0 compared to 6.5)
Higher: Secret (8.0 to my 10)

Lower: I Hear Your Voce (8.5 to my 7.5)
Higher: Proposal Daisakusen (yours: 3.0 < mine: 9.0)
Lower: Secret (yours: 10.0 > mine: 9.0)