I guess you didn't talk about You're Beautiful...
@pamn  Oh dear god!! I got that and To the Beautiful you mixed up!!!! I'm sorry

You're Beautiful:
I liked the music, and I really liked the characters of Jung Yong-wha and Jang Guen-suk

Disliked: It seemed to drag on towards the end.  Poor Shin-woo could never get his confession out and Mi-nyeo was far too dense to figure it out.  Also...her voice (posed as a man) was super feminine (I know that's not uncommon, it just didn't work for me)

My Love From Another Star
I LOVED that drama. Watched it 2 times and I think that... I should do it again soon just to see if I'll love it again as much as I did first and second time. XD

I Remember You (aka Hello Monster)
I liked the relationship between the brothers! Also, the heartbreaking moments were amazing (love it when moments like the ones in "I Remember You" hit me right in the feels). :)
I disliked the romance. Though it was definitely not bad, I just found it unnecessary. I liked the female lead but I would have still liked her if she did not end up in a romantic relationship with the male lead.

Blood
That was a train-wreck of a drama for me... this is coming from me who really likes almost anything 'vampire' in it and I did start the drama and watch it until the very end because of that. I did not like the beginning... it was hard for me to get into the story, then it did get interesting and I somehow got a little attached to it ( that was somewhere near the middle) and I started to like it but then they ruined last few episodes...

Main lead did look vampir-ish and nice, as I remember (I watched it when it was airing) and OST was really good. I think that's what I liked... that robot too was kinda cute. LOL (and one other character too, as I remember... but I don't want to talk about him. :/)

Pinocchio 
Liked: the actual closeness between the leads and their deep connection
Disliked: the first 3 episodes. I almost dropped the drama twice because of that.

Kill Me, Heal Me
Liked: How Ji Sung portrayed seven interesting personalities due to D.I.D.
Disliked: The female lead. She got on my nerves most of the time because of her screaming and indecisiveness. 

Signal
For a good reason people praise this drama. I loved everything about it while watching it... maybe expect that ending... or not XD hmmm I am still waiting for Season 2 and hoping it happens with all the same cast. XD

Chief Kim

N/a (haven't watched it :/)

(about Signal)
I absolutely liked everything, especially how the theme of time, the vehemence of the characters and their powerful performances was handled. The case I enjoyed the most was that of the serial killer of the store.
Nothing to dislike.

Boys over flowers
I liked the humor 

I disliked the amount that of absurd drama they threw in to prolong the plot

love 020
I liked the plot
I disliked it because of the acting and because it's a cdrama (sorry, I really can't handle cdramas)

Save Me

I liked since the plot to the characters. I disliked some dialogues.

Strong woman do bong soon

omg what a coincidence LOL I just watched the first episode of Strong Woman recently, it was cute/funny! No dislikes yet.

Secret Garden

Liked the acting! Hated the plot and never got into it (it's been years and I'm still wondering why I disliked it as much as I did).

Manhole

Liked the first two episodes. Disliked how it was too repetitive.

While You Were Sleeping (2017)