The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted. Here are your new high heels. I wish to manage to stay focused when I want to (and should)
Granted. But you have to wear that coke bottle glasses ^^! i wish i can go to disneyland someday.
Granted. You'll go there the day after it closes down for good. I wish my teachers never gave me homework.
Granted. You won't have to go to school anymore since you're dropped out of school. I wish I become main lead in a romance drama with hot male lead.
Granted. It's Kim Sung Kyum (random old actor) with a fever. I wish for Korean food.
Granted. but you cant tolerate spices any more i wish i could communicate in korean
Granted, but you lose your ability to speak. I wish I could fly.
Granted. You'll have huge ugly bird wings and won't be able to wear any of your shirts and go out in public because they're so noticeable. I wish I could marry Joo Won.
Granted. On your wedding day you are beaten to death by his crazed fans before you can even enter the church. I wish I was a member of f(x).
wish granted but unfortunately after 2 weeks as a member of f(x), SM decided to disband your group i wish i was able to attend a 2pm concert :)
Granted. You get to go to a concert at 2pm. Not the boy group. Just the time 2pm I wish that I could eat as much as I wanted without gaining any weight.
wish granted but diarrhea is on its way i wish i was able to sing well
granted but you always sing everything you say :p I wish i follow my plans
Granted! But following them means no enjoyment at all. :) I wish to have a house and a library like that on Hyun Bin's on Secret Garden.
granted! but it will catch on fire the second you take a step towards it. i wish all my school work was easier.