The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted but that's only a contract for show cus he wants to protect his true love(ahem, me). I wish I can learn Korean and Japanese overnight.
granted and than Men in Black will come and with that forgetting device..make you forget it!! i wish Song Joong ki could make me some ramen and we eat it together..and none of us falls sick after eating it! :P
Granted. But Song Joong Ki intentionally flipped the table so that the hot ramen will spill on your face + you've received third degree burn. LMAO (sorry XD) I wish I could take home Son Ye Jin ;D
Granted. She 'll think your kidnapping her and call the police and get you arrested! You now havea criminal charge and a restraining order I wish that I can become a movie star and be friends with my favorite actors
Granted. You`ll be their favorite ajumma and they will ask you advices about their love lives. I wish I could be main female lead in the drama I am watching now
Granted but you will get a brain tumor and die shortly after your male lead confesses his love to you. I wish I could hook up with Lee Min Ki.
Granted. But soon after starting dating you he'll realise he's gay :D I wish I could date Akiyama-kun from Liar Game.
Granted but that's just one date and on the very same date he publicly dumps you!! (Biyane!!) i wish i could wish here with granting but no corrupting it!! hahahaha
Granted! Unfortunately, this is still a thread and I'm here to corrupt your very own wishes. :P I wish the conversion for drama-watching time: 1day = 1000 hours
hate to corrupt that! granted but that's just one day in a century! i wish i was could give my exams relating to k-drama world!
Granted. You still fail all of them. I wish that when I watch dramas I could put myself in the drama and watch inside the drama.
Granted, but all the characters think you are mad and put you in a mental facility. I wish to pass tomorrow's reexam.
Granted but next day, in a height of craziness, u dropped out and start selling balloons in a park. I wish to get that DAMN english subtitle for Rurouni Kenshin movie.
Granted but you lose your copy of the movie and the DVD is unavailable and it's deleted from the INTERNET (anything can happen!! :P :P) i wish i get all the to-be aired episodes of School 2013, so that i can watch it today
Granted but the power will be off after watching one episode. I wish that I can meet Yamapi and Shota-kun in real life.