The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted but they come to pay you a visit while you are in coma! ( and you wake up the day next, can't let you die, can I! XD) I wish to learn Japanese within 5 minutes!
Granted but you became a zombie and ate their brains :O I wish i can sing with SHINee :)
shaz22 wrote: Granted but they come to pay you a visit while you are in coma! ( and you wake up the day next, can't let you die, can I! XD)

I wish to learn Japanese within 5 minutes!

Lol Granted but then you lost your memory in the next 2 seconds

I wish i could sing with SHINee
Granted but it's just a local band of some Ajhussi with the same name Shinee!! i wish i could study in the same class as song Joong Ki
Granted. You'll fangirl so much that the teacher kicks you out of class after 5 minutes and never lets you comeback. I wish my mom would stop nagging me to write scholarship essays.
Granted but now she will nag about something else! D: Which is how my mom does it. >> I wish to have Yusuke Yamamoto for my birthday present XD
granted but it's just his face printed on the cake! I wish to get out of drama slump!
Granted but you will have exams once you get out of your slump. I wish I can teleport to any place I want
Granted but it's only for a split second and then you're back to where you belong! wish i could eat lots of food and not get fat
Doesn't every girl? Granted. But the food will be tasteless. I wish for summertime.
Granted but it's a summertime with average 110 F. I wish to get rid of exams.
Granted. But you wouldn't be able to get into university. I wish to marry Narimiya Hiroki.
Granted. But he'll die in the middle of the wedding ceremony. I wish to have a twin.
Granted but it will last for one week. I wish that I could dream about Kimura Takuya again.
Granted. But in your dream, he told you not to met him in your dreams again xD I wish i can make my own clothes.