'I will' or 'I won't'

This discussion has been closed.

I will. (I don't really have any genres I hate.)

Would you watch a sequel to a really good drama if you hear its disappointing?

I will 

Would you ask another person for their contact info if you're interested in them (make the first move).

I will.

Would you watch a drama with high ratings but your least favorite actors as leads?

I won't

Would you try to save a drowning child even if you couldn't swim well?

I will.

Would you live abroad if you have a chance to move out?

Seonsaeng Community Manager

I will. (But it depends on the place and the conditions)

Would you date someone because he/she likes k-drama?

If solely for that then I won't

Would you date someone you didn't find physically attractive but they're nice?

I will

Would you eat something that looks absolutely amazing but really really stinks?

I will

Would you eat something that looks really gross but taste really amazing? 

That's a hard one, also quite subjective. Broccoli looks gross to some, but I think it's beautiful and tastes delicious...

umm...I won't...example, brain looks gross to me, and It may taste amazing, but I wouldn't eat it.

Would you tell a friend that an outfit doesn't really look good on them? (if they ask)

I will, in a not offending way, cause I care

Haha sorry if my question is general, would you befriend someone who doensnt want to be friend with you?

I wouldn't

If you found $20.00 on the floor of a store, would you turn it into the customer service area? (or keep it?)

(Unless I see the actual person who dropped it) keep it

Would you watch dramas from only once country for a year? (you pick the country)

I would, coz  I think I can (South Korea)

Would you ditch a drama if you already watched its 40 episoed and you're 2 episode away to its ending, but the story line isn't really your type? and the ending wouldnt be the one you like.

Seonsaeng Community Manager

I wouldn't... But maybe I would skip episode 39 and watch the last episode only.

Would you stop watching Asian dramas for a decade if you were paid, let's say, $50.000?