Sashoya wrote: On Air -> Han Chae Young -> Good Morning President ->Park Hae Il -> End of Animal

Fated to Love You
http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/747/fated-to-love-you

AnitaGuida wrote: 14 Sai no Haha > Tanaka Misako > Romeo and Juliet > Masu Takeshi > Priceless

Mars

It's funny that both paths are different from the ones I found :D It only shows how interconnected drama world is.
Priceless -> Fujigaya Taisuke -> Ikemen Desu Ne -> Fabulous Boys -> Liu Renzo -> MARS

Scent of Summer
Mars > Wang Kingone > Devil Beside You > Yang Rainie > Scent of Summer

Orange Days
Scent of Summer -> Yang Rainie -> Sunshine Angel -> Wu Chun -> Hana Kimi -> Hana Kimi [JP] -> Oguri Shun -> Juui Dolittle -> Narimiya Hiroki -> Orange Days

Tsumi to Batsu
Orange Days > Shibasaki Kou > Wagaya no Rekishi > Nakao Akiyoshi > Tsumi to Batsu
You forgot to give the new task.
catnip wrote: You forgot to give the new task.

Sorry, it just came to my mind.

Coffee Prince

Btw, you should watch Coffee Prince ;)
Tsumi to Batsu > Nakao Akiyoshi > Dragon Zakura > God of Study > Yoo Seung Ho > Missing You > Yoon Eun Hye > Coffee Prince

Taiyou no Uta
Tsumi to Batsu -> Kora Kengo -> Shotenin Michiru no Minoue Banashi -> Erika Toda -> Nobuta wo Produce -> Kamenashi Kazuya -> Yokai Ningen Bem -> Saitoh Takumi -> Hana Kimi Remake -> To the Beautiful You -> Lee Han Wie -> Coffee Prince
And no way I'm gonna watch it :P

A Million
Coffee Prince -> Lee Han Wie -> To the Beautiful You -> Hana Kimi -> Horikita Maki -> Atashinchi no Danshi -> Kaname Jun -> Taiyou no Uta

Battle Royale
Taiyo no Uta > Jun Kaname > Casshern > Nishijima Hidetoshi > Real Clothes > Yamamoto Taro > Battle Royale

Late Autumn
Battle Royale > Shibasaki Kou > Galileo > Fukada Kyoko > Friends 2002 > Won Bin > Autumn Tale > Song Hye Kyo > The World That They Live In > Hyun Bin > Late Autumn

Hear Me
Late Autumn > Hyun Bin > Millionaire's first love > Lee Yeon Hee > Hello Schoolgirl > Kang In > Attack on the Pin-UP-Boys > Dong Hae > Skip Beat! > Ivy Chen > Hear Me

Can You hear my Heart
Hear Me -> Ivy Chen -> Skip Beat -> Lee Dong Hae -> It's Okay Daddy's Girl -> Moon Chae Won -> Innocent Man -> Kang Chan Hee -> Can You Hear My Heart

What's Up
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/1699/whats-up
Can You Hear My Heart -> Kim Sae Ron -> Missing You -> Yoochun -> Rooftop Prince -> Jung Suk Won -> White Christmas -> Lee Soo Hyuk -> What's Up

49 Days