What's Up > Oh Man Suk > Warrior Baek Dong Soo > Yeo Jin Goo > The Moon that Embraces the Sun > Jung Il Woo > 49 Days

King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo
49 Days -> Lee Yo Won -> May 18 -> Lee Jun Ki -> Iljimae -> Lee Young Ah -> King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo

God of Study
King of Baking > Eugene > Creating Destiny > Ki Tae Young > To the Beautiful You > Lee Hyun Woo > God of Study

Saikou no Rikon
God of Study -> Bae Doo Na -> Air Doll -> Odagiri Joe -> Yae no Sakura -> Ayano Go -> Saikou no Rikon

Grave of the Fireflies
Grave of the Fireflies -> Kaname Jun -> Boku to Star no 99 Nichi -> Kim Tae Hee -> My Princess -> Song Seung Hun -> He Was Cool

3-Iron
Hee was Cool > Lee Ki Woo > Kid Gang > Lee Jong Soo > 3 -Iron

Warlords
3 -Iron > Jae Hee > Jang Ok Jung > Yoo Ah In > Sungkyunkwan Scandal > Park Min Young > City Hunter > Lee Min Ho > Boys Before Flowers > Hana Yori Dango > Matsumoto Jun > Gokusen > Nakama Yukie > Love 2000 > Kaneshiro Takeshi > Warlords

What's Up
what;s up> Jo Jung Suk> Kings to heart > Lee Seunggi> My girlfriend is a gumiho> Shin Min Ah> Arang and the magistrate> Lee Junki> Iljimae> Lee Young Ah> King of baking kim tak goo> Yoon Shi Yoon> Flower boy next door> Park Shin Hye> You're beautiful> Jang Geun Suk> Beethoven virus> Lee Ji Ah> Me too flower Cyrano dating agency :)
steciLovesDramas wrote: what;s up> Jo Jung Suk> Kings to heart > Lee Seunggi> My girlfriend is a gumiho> Shin Min Ah> Arang and the magistrate> Lee Junki> Iljimae> Lee Young Ah> King of baking kim tak goo> Yoon Shi Yoon> Flower boy next door> Park Shin Hye> You're beautiful> Jang Geun Suk> Beethoven virus> Lee Ji Ah> Me too flower

Cyrano dating agency :)

You were supposed to link Warlords and What's Up, how did Me Too Flower got into this?
MeiLi wrote: 3 -Iron > Jae Hee > Jang Ok Jung > Yoo Ah In > Sungkyunkwan Scandal > Park Min Young > City Hunter > Lee Min Ho > Boys Before Flowers > Hana Yori Dango > Matsumoto Jun > Gokusen > Nakama Yukie > Love 2000 > Kaneshiro Takeshi > Warlords

What's Up

Warlords-> Kaneshiro Takeshi -> Golden Bowl -> Matsumoto Rio -> Gokusen -> Nakama Yukie -> Utsukushii Rinjin -> Fujii Mina -> King Of Dramas -> Kwon Hae Hyo -> Lie To Me -> Jo Yoon Hee -> Unexpected You -> Yang Hee Kyung -> What's Up

Dong Yi
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/67/dong-yi
What's up > Im Joo Hwan > Bravo My Life > Choi Tae Joon > The Great Seer > Ji Jin Hee > Dong Yi

Pasta
Dong Yi >> Han Hyo Joo >> Shining inheritance >>Moon Chae Won>> Mackerel Run >> Lee min ho>> personal taste >> Yoon Eun Hye >> coffe prince >> Lee Sun Gyun >> pasta

to the beautiful you
Pasta -> Choi Jin Hyuk -> Heirs -> Kim Woo Bin -> To the Beautiful You

Postman to Heaven
to the beautiful you >> lee han wie >> spring waltz >> Han Hyo Joo >> postman to heaven

cant lose