You're going to a party in a 5 Stars Hotel with *Actor_Name* and he's gonna whisper in your ear?

1- Choose the Actor you're going with.

2- Choose the place he's gonna whisper in you ears

> In the Middle of the Dance
> the Balcony
> you're sitting on the table eating and he comes from your back and whispers

3- The Person below you will choose what's he gonna whisper to you.

for example:
#I'm going to the party with Joo Won, and in the middle of the dance he whispers in my ear
#The person below: he whispers " I Love You "

Then the person below will choose a character and a place, and so on. Let's have Fun =D

and I choose the same actor and place =)
I went to a party with Yoon Eun Hye in the middle a conversation about corrupt Korean politician she leans over and whispers in my ear
"I'm sorry but you have something hanging from your nose"

I don't think I'm creative enough to come up with a scenario here...
I went to a party with Ikuta Toma and we here laughing and drinking with our friends when he leans in and whispers in my ear:
" Do you have Park Shin Hye's phone number?" I'm at a party with Joo Ji Hoon and we're dancing, suddenly he leans close and whispers....
You said one dance and you'll stop stalking me and making my life a living hell right I at a party with Oshima Yuko when in the middle of bear pong she reaches up and puts her hand almost on my shoulder( im tall she is short) as i lean down she whispers
"Don't you think those shoes are so last season?" I am at a party with Yeo Jin Goo and in the middle of the dance he whispers to me
"Could you please stop stomping on my feet?"

I went to a super fancy rooftop party with Jang Geun Suk. We sat down on the boarder of the pool swaying our feet in the water when he whispered in my ear:
"There are something on your teeth" I am having coffee with Si Won at his house's balcony.......and then he whispers me..
I saved a lot of money by switching to Geico I was at a party with Ueto Aya sharing a been bag chair, listening to the band covering 'where's the beef' beef'when she whispered into my ear
(lol where's the beef as in the commercial?)
"This is making me kinda hungry. Wanna go grab a burger?"

I went to a gala with Lee Min Ho and, as I was getting a little thirsty, he offered to go get me a drink. After a short moment, he came back, handed me a glass of champagne and whispered in my ear:
(this is kind of a funny game, kind of like the corrupted wishing game :D ) "Do you think you can face the paparazzi over there? I'm trying to make my ex-gf jealous" I'm leaning on an Italian balcony looking out into the sea, drinking blue cool-aid with Song Seung Hun, when he leans in over and whispers
in the Kool-Aid Man voice: "Oh yeah!" I'm running around and playing on the beach with Yoon Shi Yoon, and as we collapse on the sand laughing he leans over and whispers
lillith wrote: (lol where's the beef as in the commercial?)
"This is making me kinda hungry. Wanna go grab a burger?"

I went to a gala with Lee Min Ho and, as I was getting a little thirsty, he offered to go get me a drink. After a short moment, he came back, handed me a glass of champagne and whispered in my ear:

Its an old song by La sombra

So about your sister.........single?

I was at a party for two with Akimoto Sayaka. After a completely one-sided game of strip poker a fully clothed Sayak lean closer and whispered
"Let's not speak about this ever again....it never happened" I'm headed to a party with a group of friends...One of them happens to bring along Song Seung Hun, and he asks to be my date for the night (*rolls eyes at the cheesiness*)...We have a good time, and afterwards we even head to the sports bar to finish watching the rest of a soccer game - when we finally reach my house, he leans in closer and whispers in my ear...
I want to be with you (more cheese:) At party to celebrate the adaptation of one my novels into a Korean drama which she will star in Eun hye kept staring at me. Then as the party was breaking up and i was headed out a felt a some one tugging at my shirt sleeve. When i turned around no one was there. I shrugged and turned to leave but i found a giant of a bodyguard standing in front of me. He held out his hand so i instinctively took it. As he held it for a long period of time he leaned over and whispered. ( i have no idea what I'm writing lol)