If you're still experiencing technical difficulties, please report it here.
Easy + Simple




State the drama couple that didn't match and was incompatible in your opinion, the person belows choose Agree or Disagree





Here I go: Joo Won & Kim Min Seo in 7th Grade Level Servant
Disagree. They were great together regardless of the age gap between them! Lee Tae Baek & Baek Ji Yoon in Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek
Disagree, i haven't watch it yet but they look good together in Happy Together ( variety show ) Han Ye Seul & Go Soo in Will it Snow at Christmas?
Haven't watch it, but I disagree they're both super gorgeous ! Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun in Boys Before Flowers
Incompatible Couples Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun in Boys Before Flowers

I agree they don't look good together she's sooo ... i don't like Boys Before Flowers because of her

Shinohara Ryoko & Akanishi Jin in [URL="http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/110/anego"][/URL]
Agree, even though I didn't watch the whole,just a few clips,but they just don't seem(to me) like they have chemistry as a couple... Park Shin Hye & Jung Yong Hwa in Heartstrings
Great chemistry, I didn't watch the drama (and god forbid I ever do) but I did watch a video of that last kiss and it was... Just beautiful and full of chemistry

Shin Min Ah & Lee Jun Ki - Arang and the Magistrate (random couple, I actually loved them together and want to hear opinions)
really i didn't watch the drama but i think that Shin Min Ah is a great actress and she will be good with any actors. Park Shin Hye & Jang Geun Suk in you're beautiful i hate them together.
Disagree, I was shipping it all the way! Yonghwa's role actually annoyed me because he always got in the middle. Moon Chae Won x Joo Won (Good Doctor)
Disagree. I thought they were a really cute couple and they had a lot chemistry. Han Ga In and Kim Soo Hyun (The moon that embraces the sun)
Happyforkoreandrama wrote: Disagree. I thought they were a really cute couple and they had a lot chemistry.

Han Ga In and Kim Soo Hyun (The moon that embraces the sun)


Agreed! they dont have it[the chemistry] but the drama is good, only the story that pulls everything together and the acting ofc..

what about this couple?

Yoon Eun Hye & Lee Dong Gun?
Agree. I dont know. It's just I dont like the aura of Han Ga In even though I really love Kim Soo Hyun and story I was in to it during the child actors, they're great and when they grew up I find it so hard to continue. So I dropped it. Moon Geun Young and Jang Geun Suk - In Marry Stayed Out all night.
Ej101 wrote: Agreed! they dont have it[the chemistry] but the drama is good, only the story that pulls everything together and the acting ofc..

what about this couple?

Yoon Eun Hye & Lee Dong Gun?



Agreed. I find them boring. Even I like them both. I don't may be I just dont like it for no reason. HAhaha!

How about-- Moon Geun Young and Jang Geun Suk in Mary Stay Out All Night?
conanshinichi11 wrote: Agreed. I find them boring. Even I like them both. I don't may be I just dont like it for no reason. HAhaha!

How about-- Moon Geun Young and Jang Geun Suk in Mary Stay Out All Night?


Disagree, the scene were their making cat and dog noises to each other showed their compatibility.

Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin in Personal Taste
Never seen Personal Taste so no opinion Dating Agency Cyrano Choi Soo Young and Lee Jong Hyuk He was way too old for Soo Young.