Seung225 wrote:
What are you saying? I had a hard time trying to decide you know? I always went bold for scratching the head so much... lol
It was a so, so hard to pick one... Btw your fave list is daebak for sure!

I agree. Some of these are very hard! Who are your top 3 fave kpop idols, I'm curious XD Mine are Heechul, Jaejoong, and Daesung.

LeesSang <3

LeesSang vs Tiger JK
FullDex wrote: I agree. Some of these are very hard! Who are your top 3 fave kpop idols, I'm curious XD Mine are Heechul, Jaejoong, and Daesung.

Yep, good ones. Really good ones. My top 3 is composed by Jun Su (XIA), Verbal Jint and Daesung. I also like , Jaejoong, but is at my top 5 and Heechul... I kinda have a loveandhate relationship with him, lol.

Tiger JK

Tiger JK vs Verbal Jint
I do like Junsu, he is a fantastic singer. But I've never heard of Verbal Jint. I had to look to youtube and I kind of like! But I'm still gonna have to pick: Tiger JK Tiger JK vs Yoon Mi Rae
I'm curious about which song you heard. XD Yeah, he's not well-known around the world, but I can't get over his works... Yoo Mi Rae Yoo Mi Rae vs Gaeko (Dynamic Duo)
So far I listened to Walking in the Rain and Good Start. Which ones do you recommend? Yoon Mi Rae Yoon Mi Rae vs. Tablo
I would recommend: You Deserve Better (the MV is one of my faves), Perfect Day, Gloomy Letters and Thank You. I guess I got too excited(?) Mianhe Tablo Tablo vs G-Dragon
The ones you recommended me I like better! <3 I should've waited to answer the vs from earlier. XD And I agree, that mv was awesome! G-Dragon G-Dragon vs TOP
Oh, I'm so glad you liked it. \(^_^/ Not easy to choose one out of them... But G-Dragon is a very good artist. G-dragon vs Sanchez
G-Dragon always!!!!!! <3 he's a major bias of mine <3 G-Dragon vs Choi Siwon
G-Dragon G-Dragon vs Eric Mun
G-Dragon again <3 (I guess we're stuck?) G-Dragon vs CL
G-Dragon. G-Dragon vs. Bang Yong Guk
But I like both of them. G-Dragon G-Dragon vs. Kyuhyun