Most of us have watched dramas where celebrities play a character that has been done before or one that is similar to some other character seen in other dramas/movies. The object of this game is to describe a character and for others to identify the described character or name the celebrity that played the role and the drama he or she was in. A description could be true for several celebrities Example 1 Person 1 : name a celebrity that played as a masked hero Person 2: Joo Won in Bridal Mask A student in love with a teacher Person 3: Gong Yoo in Biscuit teacher and star candy A Joseon King
Ji Jin hee in Dongyi A celebrity that played as an Idol or a movie star.
Jun Ji Hyun -My love from another star. A journalist who travel to many times just to correct the past? {i'm I correct w/ this}
EJ_101 wrote: Jun Ji Hyun -My love from another star.

A journalist who travel to many times just to correct the past? {i'm I correct w/ this}
.....yesssss

Lee Jin wook in Nine times travel

A woman who sees ghosts.
Gong Hyo Jin- The Master Sun shes anti terrorist agent and called a goddess of war.
[QUOTE=EJ_101;472448

shes anti terrorist agent and called a goddess of war.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure the drama is Athena but who the specific character is...dunno.

He played the role of an architect.
Lee Minho in Personal Taste :) He played a really popular host at a host club.
Yamamoto Yusuke in Ouran High School Host Club~ He played a really eccentric genius who helped solve crimes~
Tsukumo Ryusuke in Mr. Brain? He played an idol who wanted to get back together with his first and only love.
EJ_101 wrote: Gong Hyo Jin- The Master Sun

shes anti terrorist agent and called a goddess of war.

Rainedon wrote: I'm sure the drama is Athena but who the specific character is...dunno.

Soo Ae - Athena Goddess of War

versaillesyoo wrote: Tsukumo Ryusuke in Mr. Brain?

He played an idol who wanted to get back together with his first and only love.

Lee Ki kwang -- 20 years old.

He is a lazy high sch gym teacher and became an E.T. [its a K/movie]
Kim Soo Roo in Our School ET He played the role of a 40sh yr old architect.
Jang Dong Gun in A Gentleman's Dignity. She played a North Korean spy.
This game seems to have deviated from the original concept.... now it seems people want you to name a specific character rather then there being many possibilities...????
Kim So Yeon in IRIS Someone who played a chef
Choi Hyun Wook (Lee Sun Kyun) in Pasta. someone who played an orphan child who tried to bring his/her sibling up