Hey guys, I don't know whether there is a thread like this before. But I would assume many people on here watch Asian drama almost everyday, so if you come across a line from the drama you are watching currently, just post it here~~ Mine is: If you keep trapping yourself in someone else's castle of course you don't know what you can do. But if you take a step out, I believe you'll find your own path. (In a good way)
I know their are quote threads but not a daily one :)

"I didn’t think I had a heart…I didn’t want to give my heart away… For the first time in my life, there’s someone that I’ve given my heart to..” - Choi Kang Joo (Bride of the Century)
If you really regret it so much,
You can try going to that person
and bowing down on your knees
To beg for forgiveness. Of course w/
your sincerity, I don't know if that person will accept it though. [Cha Jung Wook -Cunning single lady]
I hope this doesn't sound weird to you!. but just for tonight can I spend a night at your place? Han Young Won Beyond the Clouds
"it wasnt your shoe on the floor.it was your pride" Bride of the Centrury
wrote: With happy heart, I wanted to hear about my hometown but they started to pick a fight with me
~Mo Il Hwa {Inspiring Generations ep. 18}
"The farthest distance in the world is from your head to your heart." (Golden Rainbow) - Seo Do Young ep.23 - I think lol
"Yah, when the needle leaves, the thread follows" - Do Young from Golden Rainbow
OJH>>> You appeared like a Superman <<<< to OCM -Emergency Couple
Go but... You cant be with Jung Se Ro.
There's no way you can be happy in this kind of story like this.
You meeting with Jung Se Ro, I'm going to stop it till the end.
Until the end...-Han Tae Oh [young Won's father]

Beyond the Clouds.
Eun Song, you've changed me. From the moment I saw you, I loved you. You're my chosen one. - Well Brought Up Daughter Ha Na
"chief Cheon Soo" Because you've gone through this process & experienced it.
By the time the wound on your wrist heals....
You'll probably become that way.. [Emergency Couple]
frankly scarlett i don't give a damn
"Even if I gave love, I can’t guarantee that the other will give love back. Even if I was willing to sacrifice my future, I wouldn't be able to touch the other’s.” Skip Beat!
"Back then & even now, I guess I can only think of myself, I'm sorry!" *Oh Chang Min to OJH* - Emergency Couple