Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

to the beautiful you.......that was so funny :)
who is your favorite character in kdramas?
It's hard to choose just one... I like characters who are funny or have a strong personality whereas I really hate whiny useless annoying girl characters.
The one that comes to mind atm is Han Groo's character in Marriage not Dating, Joo Jang Mi, cause I've just finished it recently and it was really awesome and she made me pee my pants laughing xD
Heo Jeong Min was really funny in it too, though.

If you had to recommend someone a non-Korean or Japanese drama, which would you recommend and why? :3
Well, I'd recommend a Tw-drama, if the person is a newbie in dramaland I'd recommend Devil Beside You, if that's not the case I'd probably recommend In Time With You. The reason for me to recommend this dramas is that DBY is good for newbies, is easy to follow and understand for those who isn't that familiar with dramaland, and I would recomment ITWY for those who are already in dramaland time enough because is a awesome history, it is indeed a great drama that leads who's watching to either get mad or happy for the characters or even scream at the main lead for being... you know...the main lead and do the kind of stupid things main lead does, however is not a regular history being told and even if the end is predictable or not, you always wonder if you're right, just because the viewer might not be used to what happens there.

Do you have any goal when it comes to dramas, like watch 100 or 200 dramas or asian movies?
Thanks for the recommendations ^^

My goal has already been reached, it was completing the 52 week drama challenge and I finished that earlier this year. Guess my current goal is just having fun watching drama now then xD

Have you ever read a Korean webtoon series?
You're welcome!?_?

Yes, I really like most of them.

Are you "addicted" to any Korean variety show lately?
Running man :) in fact I just finished watching ep 213 this very moment :D

Why do so many people enjoy melodramas?
I guess not all people enjoy the "realism" of dramas because its a form of escapism. You find some kind of fun in watching the overly dramatic moments and its easy to switch off your brain to. 

Why are some Kdramas so ridiculously popular, even though many people say they're bad?
I think it's usually because they cast trendy celebrities or popular Kpop bias'es. And, of course,  there's also all the media over-hype.

Have you ever watched a drama you didn't like just because of a bias, even though you thought the writing was really bad?
Yeah I watched BIG for Suzy but the drama sucked so bad...

How many dramas have you dropped so far??
11. some of them weren't even that bad, I just dropped them cause I wasn't in the mood for that kind of genre at the given moment.

Which is longer, your completed list or your PTW?
My completed list. I always forget adding dramas to my PTW list.

Have you ever wathced the same drama 3 or more times??
No, the only dramas I've rewatched so far were You're Beautiful and Skip Beat, once each.

What's your fave rookie  kpop group this year so far?
Red Velvet! :)

What's you top 5 favorite k-pop groups?
1 - Big Bang
2 - 2NE1
3 - SHINee
4 - Super Junior

And then #5 is a little harder... either Block B or EXO I can't pick just one T_T

Who's your favorite kpop group performer who went solo?
GD,,,, i think

which boyband do you want to comeback faster?